Chapter 45

Heated - Chapter 45

These past few days has been amazing. I haven't been able to get the thoughts of my birthday and Harry out of my mind. That was truly one of the best days that I have ever encountered. And to know that we are finally official is a blessing in itself.

As soon as I settled in, I made sure to tell Becky about what had happened between Harry and I as I couldn't withdraw that information any longer, I had to tell someone about it and who better than my best friend?

It's been a couple of days now and Harry has been so sweet as he had called me almost every day and keeps sending me this sweet texts. I couldn't deny that I felt like the most happiest girl ever, all thanks to him.

Just three days after my birthday, I got a message from Blake telling me about a party that he's hosting at a city rooftop. He sent me the address as well as the dress code - and thank God it isn't anything fancy.

I was skeptical about the whole thing, knowing that it's going to be on top of a who-knows-how-high building. And even though I have overcome my fear of heights, the fear of being pushed off from the building kept on lurking around in my mind.

I really should stop watching all these scary movies.

I then remembered that Harry would be there and I would definitely love to see him again. It's crazy to know that we'll officially be going out in public as a couple this time. It made me feel all giddy inside just thinking about it.

It was kinda nerve-wracking, but at the same time so exciting to know that everyone will know that he is mine and I am his.

Becky had offered to help me get ready as Justin rode us off to our destination. We were all dressed pretty casually; I've decided to wear my white cropped top, black jeans, black ankle boots with a heel - because I want to look sexy for Harry, yes I admitted it! - along with my bag that carries some flat shoes in it for just in case.

The night was cool - not too hot and not too cold, it was just right.

I was nervous to see Harry again as Becky, Justin and I were making our way up to the rooftop. We could already hear the music trying to escape the gray door. Justin finally opened it as I take in a deep breath and the music instantly blasted past us. There were plenty of people around as the lights were beautifully decorated around the rooftop.

"I knew rooftop parties were always great, but this is just beyond that."

Becky lets out in amazement.

"Oh, it definitely is amazing."

I let out as I notice the DJ in the corner with lights that flashes onto the teens who were dancing in the middle. On the other side were people having a barbecue and the drinks were just a few feet away from it.

"Woo-hoo!"

Justin screamed out into my ear and I look up at him in annoyance.

"Can you do your screaming elsewhere? I think you busted my eardrum!"

"Sorry, grandma."

He teases me as he squeezes my cheek and I quickly swat his hand away as he laughs at my reaction to it.

"Hey, you came."

I look up and right before me was Harry, looking all handsome in his red and black plaid shirt with a black round neck t-shirt that actually covered his chest for the first time. He, of course, had his black skinny jeans on along with his dark boots. His hair was swept back by his fingers as he held a glint of happiness in his eyes as he looked down onto me.