Different.

Andys P.O.V (still) (i will change it soon)
Nate seemed different.
Im not sure what it was but he was acting differently, i shook away all my thoughts and thought it may be good to get to know some of dans friends that are staying over, i walk over to phil and lightly tapped his shoulder "uhh.. hi." I stuttered out awkwardly "hey" "umm do you wanna go to the balcony?" "Sure" i took phil to the balcony and let him take a seat, I quickly got out my lighter and cigarettes and lit one cigarette "hey, can i have one" phil asked shyly "of course" i lit phil a cigarette and handed it to him, he took in one puff and was coughing like a madman, I laughed a little and waited till he got used to it, we talked for an hour or two and it was actually really nice he was a really cool guy, after about an other ten mins, dan knocked on the sliding door telling me that nate was home, I quickly put out my cigarette and ran over tackling him in a hug, but he just stood there, phil and the rest of the crew were in the lounge room and me and nate were still at the front door "who where you talking to." He said emotionlessly.
Jeez someone sounds jealous, "oh thats phil, he's one of dans friends he really nice" i beemed andi heard phils faint chuckle from the lounge, I guess im a bit loud "are you cheating on him with me." "ARE YOU KIDDING ME I JUST MET HIM OF COURSE NOT!" I screamed at him and left, i can't believe him sometimes.
I sat in my room and blasted my music to hopefully drown out my thoughts, but over the music i still heard yelling and doors slamming, i sat on my bed with my knees up to my chest rocking back in forth crying, after one last door slam everything went quiet and i heard some muttering then footsteps coming up to my room then someone knocking and entering my room, it was phil. I told phil everything that happened and he sat there and listened carefully, then he gave me a big hug and helped my fix my makeup, I quickly changed into a big hoodie and some sweat pants, i put my hair in a bun still letting my fringe fall out and cover most of my pale face, me and phil walked back into the lounge and everyone but nate and dan was there "where is dan" i asked with concern, "he's bandaging his knuckles, nate and dan got in a pretty intense fight, soon after dan walked back into the lounge and i let him sit next to me, i gave him a big hug and gave him a blanket, half of us were on the couch and everyone else were sitting on pillows or bean bags on the floor, I quickly got up and put on the fire place and put on a studio giblih movie playlist, first one was sprited away, I paused the movie and told everyone to get i there pjs whilst k ordered pizza, everyone came out in pjs but hex and phil were in adorable onesies, phil had a totaro one and hex had a pikachu one, the pizza got here and everyone but me dug in, i lost my appetite.
I played the movie and it was always my favourite movie of all time, since we were all in the lounge room we dicided to sleep there, i got mattresses and ley them all out and surprisingly we all fit like it was one huge bed and i was between dan and phil who was next to chis then pj then hex was cuddled next to pj, aww. It was very warm and nice, and eventually I peacefully fell asleep.