To good to be true

Andys P.O.V
I woke up in the middle of the night so I quietly tip-toed to nates room and I heard faint music so of course I followed it, nate was singing black me out by against me! I joined in to suprise him, he looked at me and smiled, we sat there face to face singing and nate leaned in, i was confused I thought he was gonna whisper something to be but no, he lips were inches from mine then he closed the space as sparks run through me, i was hesitant at first but then he pulled away looking at me, he tapped on his bed motioning me to lie down with him, i bury my head in his chest and peacefully fall asleep to his steady heart beat.
Its warm, really warm i look up and see nate, our legs are intertwined, my head is resting on his chest and his arms are wrapped around me, the moment is quickly ended due to my need to pee, I wriggle out of his grasp, wait, wait.. He is still asleep, i do my business and walk back to nates absence in his room, i hear noises coming from the kitchen so i walk out and find dan making four mugs of tea, a parental advisory mug for me, a music connects people one for dan (well true that's basically how this story starts so.. REFERENCES!) a hello kitty one for nate and a (its the picture i put at the start on hexs mug) for hex, we all got our tea and sat on the couch, i was on my phone texting phil (dans friend) and everyone else is watching something on tv.
Me and phil planed to go out for lunch, i went to my room to get dressed, a grey jumper, light wash ripped boyfriend jeans, combat boots and black studded bracelets for both hands, i got my purse and headed out nate stopped me before I could even leave my room "where are you going" he asked coldly/scarcasticly "lunch" I replied in the same way, we both chuckled and i hugged nate before I headed out into the cold morning air, I waited at starbucks for phil when someone caught my eye, a girl about 15, she had a pixie cut and dyed black hair, but thats not what I noticed, her eyes were red and puffy and her perfectly done eyeliner was smudged and running down her cheeks, as i was examining her i saw billions of red lines on her wrist, I walked over to her and sat in the chair opposite her "talk to me." I smiled sweetly at her so she wouldn't feel scared, she wouldn't talk so I rolled down my sleeve and i held her hand in mine.
We talked for awhile i cleaned up her makeup and she was smiling so beautifully, her name was blair.
I saw phil walk in so i had to leave her "hey blair im so sorry i gotta go but here's my number so if you ever want to talk at any time, literally any time even 2am you can, and dont worry im a night owl so i will probably be awake" i kissed her forehead and walked over to phil "so, who was that" phil questioned "just a new friend" me and phil ordered our drinks and whilst we were waiting we sat vack down with blair, phil got our drink and motioned me to come over to him I waved goodbye to blair and left, me and phil messed around at a couple stores and we got tired so he dropped me off "good evening m'lady" phil said trying to pull of a posh accent "as to you" I hugged phil and slowly closed the door, i went to nates room and ley next to him talk about blair and what i did, nate said he had to go to meet family, he kissed my nose and left.
I was all alone so i just dicided to go to bed.