Why did you do it?

Dans P.O.V
Ive been in this uncomfortable plastic chair in the waiting room for what feels like hours while tears leaking out of my face "i cant take care of her alone.." I whisper to myself, I dicided to call up nate "hey what you doing" i say with fake happiness, "well im doing nothing really, why do you ask, is there a problem?" His voice is full of concern, "well yea, my friends in hospital and we dont know if she's alive, but if she is i need someone to take care of her when im working, so i was wondering if you could help me?" I was on the edge of my seat, I seriously needed nate to help me here "dude of course! Hey and when she wakes up tell her i said hi" and with that, i hung up, just as i did a nurse walked up to me, "are you mr howel?".

Andys P.O.V
I am sorounded by white when i felt this stinging sensation and then a picture started to appear, a door, a bunch of tubes and nurs- now i know where i am, I remember everything now, holy shit wheres dan, i sit up and get out of bed than instantly regret it when not only a shooting pain goes through my arms but im now held down to my lumpy hospital bed by three nurses, then i see him, dan.

Dans P.O.V
"Are you mr howel?" "Yes." I say emotionless "well it seems that you dear friend is okay, you can see her now, her room is 277 ward A" as soon as she stops talking i run, i run to her room to see her getting held down by nurses, then she gets out of their grasp and runs to me and engulfed me in a bone crushing hug, then the nurses peeled her off me and put her back in her bed, shes safe, thank god.
I sign the papers to her release forms and then i hand her some clothes, the doctor gave me some numbing cream for her arms and we were off, I quickly texted nate telling him the adress to come to, I carefully put andys tiny figure in the passenger seat and went over to the drivers seat and dove away from the hospital, home here we come.
I walk to the door to see nate, and soon enough were already hugging like we're fucking romeo and juliet, i hear a cough behind me and see andy standing there awkwardly and we all erupt in laughter, i grab the keys and open the door, letting nate and andy come in first, i go and make some food whilst nate and andy get to know each other since he's gonna be here alot.

Authors note:
ANDYS OK!!!! Wooooo
Haha anyway, if you're wondering who nate is, its ahoynateo, if you know him, very good, but anyway i will keep posting, bye bye😋
Jade xox