Midnight roaming

Hexs P.O.V (still)
Destry.
That's the only person i can think about, my nose, lip and eye is really getting to me, it was about 2:43 am and i needed a distraction, i went to the balcony and lit a cigarette,
Inhale.
Exhale.
Regret.
As i was smoking I heard the balcony door open and it was dan, he sat down in the chair next to me and we shared the cigarette as we looked at the city, least to say, he makes the pain go away,we finished off the cigarette and we both went back inside, I wasn't tired and niether was dan, I quickly wrote a note for andy and nate that me and dan went for some midnight roaming, me and dan quickly got dressed and i got my bag with my glasses, money, cigarette, lighter and my skate board , we left our apartment and started skating to wherever the bords, funnily enough we reached a skate park with a few people there, me and dan started skating and then we eventually got hungry so we left, we saw a seven eleven and i ran to it with dan chasing after me, we reached the store i was puffed out but dan seemed fine, how dose he do it, magic i guess, I bought a packet of gum and some diet coke, dan got a coke and a packet of sour patch kids, we left and found a bench so we looked at the stars whilst eating sour patch kids, eventually i peacefully fell asleep on dan.
Dans P.O.V
I realised that hex was sleeping on me so I picked her up bridal style and walked home, hex was sound asleep the whole time so i put her on the couch, my eyelids got heavier and heavier and eventually, i feel asleep.
Nates P.O.V
It was early morning and I heard noises coming from andys room so I went to check it out, andy was lying on the floor with a sharp blade and bloody wrists, i shook her, she startled and started screaming, I slapped her to get her back to her senses I accidentally slapped her alot harder then I intended to, she looked at me with tears welling in her eyes.
She ran out of her room and started sobbing, I heard dan calling andy if she was okay, I walked out to the kitchen and asked what happened. "Well nate, apparently you slapped andy" dan said sternly "w-well she was screaming so I slapped her to try and get her to her senses but i didn't mean to hit her very hard" i walked out to get some fresh air, its too much in there.
Dans P.O.V
I wrapped bandages around andys wrists and helped her to her bed, I stroked andys pastle purple hair and told her stories of my childhood until she fell asleep, I walked back to the kitchen and mate was gone and hex was adding patches to her denim jacket.
I helped stitch a my chemical romance patch to her jacket and eventually got tired so i went to bed.