Metal in a plastic society

When we woke up in the morning, nate was already up and making some breakfast, I dicided to take a shower, u washed my short black hair, then i got out and got dressed, i put on a pastle purple long sleeved jumper with a black cross on the front, some ripped black skinny jeans and some pastle purple creepers, i put on my eyeliner and my grey contacts (prescription contacts).
I walked back down to the kitchen and sat on the kitchen bench, I watched nate make pancakes for breakfast, when he finished I hopped off the bench and called hax and dan over to the kitchen, hex came in with messy bed hair amd I walked over a flattened it down for her "you still look nice even with bed hair" hex said shyly, she is so cute! "Haha thanks, I could say the same for you" she smiled slightly and then walked over to the kitchen we all sat down to eat and i had one pancake, dan had two same with nate, and hex and half of one and some fruit, I nudged her and offered some of mine and she hesitantly took some of it.
After breakfast, hex and nate dicided to stay at our apartment, so they got their stuff and filled the other spare rooms, hex sold her apartment and used the money for furniture for nate and her room, whilst they did that me and dan dicided to go to a super market, as we walked past the hair dyes I noticed some really cool colours, I motioned my hand for dan to come over "hey dan, lets dye our hair while nate and hex are settling in" dan nodded and we picked the colours, I picked a pastle purple and dan picked a bright red for highlights, we got some other colours for hex and nate aswell and then bought our groceries.
When we got back i called nate and hex over to the kitchen, "so we got some hair dyes and if you want choose one." Hex picked a bleachers to strip her red hair colour and she picked a brown hair dye, nate picked a black hair dye, so after about an hour and a half we all finished dying our hair and nate and hex finished settling in. Hex now has beautiful super long wavy brown hair, i have pastle purple hair, nate has black hair and dan has some sick as frick red highlights, me and nate dicided to get some drinks so we went to the liquor store across the road and got a raspberry vodka and a scotch whiskey, when we got back hex made some popcorn and dan got some cups, we wanted to watch a movie and we dicided on some episodes of Sherlock instead, after awhile we were a bit buzzed but me and hex didn't drink much, dan fell asleep so i woke him up and took him to bed, to drink, nate went to bed so me and hex cleaned up.
I let hex do the easy stuff since her frail body couldn't handle anything else, hex went to her room and when i was walking back to mine I noticed someone in my bed, i looked closer and realised it was nate, so i let him stay their and slept in nates bed.