The fantastic four.. Room'mates

Hex's P.O.V
So after about an hour, I dicided to head to dans apartment, i saw dan and the other girl sitting there comforting each other, their cute.
"Umm, hey, i was wondering if i could hang here for awhile, since its kinda lonely at my apartment, as you know.." I said awkwardly to break the silence. "Sure, nates also staying here most of the time, not always, but i will always be here" the girl said to me "cool thank you so much, and i have one question" "and that is?" "..whats your name?" I mentally slapped myself, I sound like an idiot "haha oh im sorry I haven't introduced myself, im andy. What's yours?" "Hex." "Well hex, how about you stay here with dan while i go and check if nate is ok, so you guys can make food or something, i will be back soon, see you soon" and with that she grabbed her black fingerless gloves and headed out.
Me and dan dicided to choose a movie so when they came back we can watch something, so me and dan got settled and i we were just thinking i guess, then all the memories of today came back as i started softly crying on dans chest, and I slowly fell asleep like that.

Andys P.O.V
So I left the apartment to search for nate, I walked around mindlessly for awhile then I heard muffled sniffles mixed with sobs, it got louder as i saw a treehouse infront of me, oh well. I climbed up and saw nate with red and puffy eyes, I crawled over to him and hugged him, we were like that for awhile then i got him to get out of the treehouse, we came back to the apartment to see hex and dan sorounded by pillows and hex was peacefully asleep on dans chest, me and nate got on the couch covered in pillows and we put on a movie, hex woke up from the movie, but seconds later she laid her head back on dan as she watched the movie, i let nate borrow some of dans pajamas since he was all wet, and I changed into tracks and a grey oversized hoodie, me and nate went back to the couch and i let nate lie on me since he's been through alot today, when the movie ended we all dicided to just stay where we were and go to sleep.
Authors note;
The calm before the storm.
Haha just joking i said I would turn it down so what better than this, anyway byez cupcake fartz
Xox jade.