Room'mates and netflix.

We got dans stuff from his old house and unpacked, while we were unpacking i found my new blades i lost a couple days ago, i made sure that dan didn't see my blades and I quickly went to my room and put them with all my other blades, i went back to dans room to find him looking at a picture crying, "dan whats wrong?" I ran to him and saw a picture of dan and what looked like his dad, but i got distracted from that when I noticed dozens of cuts and scars on his wrist to his elbow, not to mention how deep they were, I quickly looked back to the picture, in the corner of my eye i see him pull hus sleeve back down, "m'my dad killed h'himself when i was s'sixt'teen" i was shocked "dan, im so sorry.." "I'its okay" i need something to take his mind of this "hey when we finish unpacking we can watch a shit'ton of netflix and order pizza, sound good?" He wiped away some tears from his face and the picture, stood up and held out his and for me to get up, "sure sounds like a great idea" but when I grabbed his hand my sleeve whent down and showed my fresh cuts and my worst cut that I stitched up yesterday, "Why do you do this to yourself?" Shit. How do I explain this well here goes nothing "my brother and my mother died in a car accident 3 years ago, my dad started drinking and he took the anger out on me by physically and sexually abusing me.. Last night my dad died of alcohol poisoning and here i am now." I said bluntly, "shit.. Okay we need to have a netflix marathon and pizza, and we will get through this together, trust me".
We finished unpacking dans room, we ordered some pizza and got all the blankets and pillows and brought them to the lounge room and made a blanket cave, i got ice cream from the freezer because I didn't want pizza, dan got his pizza and we watched skins. (if you dont know what that is its a tv show on netflix, look it up)
After 10 netflix minutes later it was 12:30 so we dicided to go to bed, i was in my bed reading when dan walked in with a blanket "it's lonely in my room, can i sleep in your room tonight?" I moved over to one side and let dan sleep in my bed, we talked for about an hour and i fell half asleep, I noticed dan get up from my bed and go to the bathroom, I pretend that i was still asleep, he left the door open so i could see what he was doing, he had a rusty yet sharp blade in his hand, he pressed down and sliced down his wrist, it was deeper than his other cuts wich were really deep, i ran to the bathroom and bandaged his arm while crying into his chest, "dan, im so sorry, you don't deserve this"
A tear drop fell in my head, followed by many more, we were crying on the floor for a while when we eventually got back to bed, when he fell asleep i put his blade with all my other blades.

Authors note:
Aww poor dan, oh and if your wondering it is danisnotonfire, i will introduce some more people so it wont be so boring but this is what i got so far, see yous lovelies
Jade xox