Chapter 25: A 'Bill' to Pay

Dipper woke up in a dark place. He didn't know what or where he was. Suddenly, a huge flash of light broke through the darkness. Yellow bricks began to pile on one another around a huge white ball of light. Following that was a top hat and cane. Dipper rubbed his eyes and everything came into focus.
"How ya doin, pine tree?"
"BILL! You're still alive, we defeated you! How... Where am I?" Dipper spat.
"Ha, ha, Welcome to the afterlife kid, well more or less." Bill chuckled.
"Enough tricks Bill, tel.." He looked around, seeing a montage of everything he ever thought, dreamed or did broadcasted all around this strange world . "We're in a dream... Why am I in the dreamscape!" He snapped.
"Whoa, easy, kid I just wanna help you. For a price." Bill said.
"What are you playing at Bill?" Dipper asked.
"Listen, I can do what you humans call bring you back to life." Bill said calmly. "It's a little bit too complicated for me to explain but I'm sure you get the gist."
"What's the catch?" Dipper listened.
"I want a, we'll say, little trinket from the Mystery Shack." Bill said.
"Really, what do you mean?" Dipper asked carefully.
"Well its been a while and I'm going back from where I came from. I need something to remember this old town. "So do we have a deal or what?" Bill stuck out his flaming hand.
Dipper thought about this. It never turned out well when he trusted Bill. Then he thought about his family, Mabel, Ford, Stan. He thought about Pacifica.
"Deal." He shook his hand. The minute he made contact the world around him flashed a to a blinding white.
Pacifica was hovering over Dipper's body which was hovering over the table. Pacifica was leaning more and more close to his body and he gave out a startling cough. She forced herself back. Suddenly the machine monitoring him began to beep. Dipper opened his eyes looking at his hands and... he saw Pacifica floating in front of him clutched the wall.
"Dipper?" She teared up.
"The one and onl... uf!" Pacifica jumped on top of him still in tears.
"I love you too!" She said clutching him as hard as she could.
"Dipper!" Mable and Ford walked in.
"We thought you were d.." Mable started.
"Well it was close." He said laughing.
"Good job, Dipper." Ford hugged him. "Good job indeed"