Chapter 4: At the Mall: Part 2

"Dipper! You're back!" Pacifica exclaimed.
"Yes, well I..." Dipper was abruptly greeted by a hug.
"Wow, look at you, I can't believe it's been four year already." Dipper told her.
"Look at you, wow." Pacifica replied in the same level of awe.
"I was just headed over to the food court, would you like to join me?" Pacifica offered.
"Uh, Sure." Dipper replied, with nothing better to do.
At the food court they both talk about what had been going on for the last four years.
"So hang on, your parents got arrested for fraud?" Dipper asked trying not to laugh.
"Oh, yes, once the government found out about some other laundering schemes they had going on they were shipped away. That left all the wealth to muah. But don't worry I won't let it go to my head." Pacifica teased. They both started laughing.
The waitress came up to the table with a bill.
"Okay, here's your bill." She said.
Pacifica shuffled through her purse.
"Oh no, I got it." Dipper pulled out his debit card.
Pacifica gave me an eyebrow.
"No I insist." Dipper handed the waitress his card.
"Thank you sir." She walked away. Pacifica sat looked stunned.
"What, first a commoner paid for a Northwest?" Dipper smirked. They both burst into laughter. The woman came back with Dippers card. He took it and the two walled out.
"Well it was nice getting to see you again." Dipper said.
"Yeah," Pacifica replied. Dipper started to walk away. Pacifica caught up to him.
"You wouldn't interested in going out to dinner sometime, I mean there's a lot we haven't talked about, and I'm sure you'd like to see the town and stuff." Pacifica asked.
Dipper stood in shock. "Uh okay, where?"
"A fancy restaurant just opened up down the street." Pacifica answered.
"Uh, why not." Dipper smiled. "What time?" Dipper asked.
"Could I meet you there at like sevenish?" Pacifica asked.
Dipper, still shocked that Pacifica asked him, Dipper Pines, out to dinner. Agreed. "Okay then I'll see you at seven then."
"Okay, but this time I'll pay." Pacifica smirked. They both couldn't help but chuckle again.
"I gotta go, Stan's probably expecting me back. See ya then." Dipper said.
"Oh, bye." Pacifica replied. Dipper walked away with just him and his thoughts.
Wow I can't believe the Pacifica Northwest richest girl in gravity falls asked me on a date. Dipper thought to himself as he drove back to the Mystery Shack.

Hey guys me again, thanks for reading my last 3 chapters. Appreciated it. So anyway cool chapter right. Anyway give me ur feed back. I wanna hear your opinion.
Thx,
J.c.dog