Ch. 13 Dalton's strike

Night time

Your POV
We where all at a party room I guess, we where all talking and laughing telling life stories and memories from our past. I was near Marcus when he tapped my shoulder, I have him a confused look and he moved his head indicating to move to some where private. I nodded I asked for and excuse and with that I left we where at corner and he gave me a worried look and started to look at me " What's the matter?" I asked " I- Do you like one of the four brothers from this household?" He asked me I looked at him and responded " Yes,...." " May I know who is he?" He asked me " I really like Simon. And-and I don't know if he likes me back..." He smiled at me sweetly " Well at lease you picked a mature guy than the others. " " what do you mean ?" What did he mean?

Marcus POV

It's show time, part 3 and final with this it's going to work! " Well, let's say that one of them is a greedy and very proud one who wished to have something from his own blood. " I said as I took a sip of my drink it made me remember of what Tobias wants to do to her, his 'perfect plan' as he calls it. " Oh, you mean about Tobias. " I only nodded, it's true my fiancé can be very greedy, needy, bossy, alcoholic, and immature I know all this because of our past. I was just his closes friend since we met in school and he used to tell me his girl relationship problems with the several girls he used to bring to this mansion. To be honest, when I first saw him I knew I was in love.

~~~flashback 10 years ago~~~

" Ugh!! I hate it when he those that!!" Yelled Tobias as he started to walk around and I was watching him " T-t-Tobias c-calm--" "How do you want me to calm down when Dalton, my very own brother, was making out with my girlfriend ?!? This is unacceptable!!!" As he wrecked down a vase he had in his room. I hate seeing him in this conditions, it's the 4th time this year his brother started flirting with his girl friend and it makes him angry. Seeing my best friend like this scares me, because he's just like his father as his big brother once told me to be aware when he gets this actions out and it comes out worst than the last one. " P-please! Tobias! Calm dow--" " shut up!!" He hit me in the face and I hit the floor. I was the type of buy who is very sensitive when it comes to physical contact like hits and punches. He looked at me mad and then his face softens and he kneels in front of me--

~~~end of flash~~~

I was cut go thought when (Y/n) waves me in the face " Marcus are you ok?" " I-I need fresh air, go and socialize with the others. Excuse me. " and with that I went out side where no one could see me and I started to sob alone.

Your POV

He was staring into me a lot and it made me feel that something has to do with Tobi--" Hey there beautiful~" when I look I see a man with long gray hair in a ponytail by his shoulders, kinda pale skin, formed jaw line and red eyes " A pretty flower like you should not be alone. " " T-thank you, may I know your name?" " ugh, sorry for my manners, my name is---"

Cliffhanger!!!!!! Sorry guys anyways I'm putting random pics so yeah nothing else sorry if I had u guys waiting and all I rilly am sorry so enjoy this chapter with a amount of words:645 !