Ch.2 One calltwo peoplethree kiss with Simon(Slendy)

Your POV.
I was given a free week thanks for my my hard work of the meeting , I was thinking of Mr. Slender when I woke up today...I felt weird , something tells me that I must be with him,but I just met him 2 days ago...~uh I think I'm having a migraine~ I thought in my mind and decided to take a shower,( uhh~ now that's hot right Gunther " wenk" whatever) I went to my penthouse bathroom and began to undress myself, I adjust the water heat just how I liked it, since is getting a little chilly now in the city, while the tub began to fill it self I slid down my (f/c) sleeveless shirt and pull off my black sky tights, following by my bra and lady wear( ps.panties) I got in the tub,I twitch a little by the heat of the water then I slid myself inside and let my nerves relax in it. Meanwhile of a little relaxation I slid down my ( color skin)skin a little of liquid soap and started passing it thru my hole arm, then passing thru my hole body the liquid soap I began to massage my hole body letting my self get covered by bubbles falling down from my shoulders to my chest, to the chest from my stomach, from my stomach to my V line, I was enjoying my bath when I feel someone whisper in my ear " you look so beautiful " said a deep male voice, I turned around and saw no one there, am I becoming....delusional? I shake my thoughts and finish my bath. When I come out of the bathroom I hear my phone ringing, I go to it and saw a different number in it " Hello?" I say a bit shy , someone at the other side of the line began to chuckle a bit " There's no need to be afraid, is me." now I remember he is the guy I tripped with in the day of the meeting, now I remember I gave him my number i begs to blush madly " U-um, I-i wasn't expecting you c-call Mr. Slender-" " Please, call me Simon, sweetheart." what?... He just called me sweet heart?!?! I began to blush again 50 shades of red on my face " So, I was wondering, would you like to go out? I'm free the hole day."

Simon's POV
"So I was wondering, will you like to go out? I'm free the hole day." I said biting my lower lip" U-um, l-like,now now??" She said in a shy tone, I get near of my apartment glass wall windows looking of the view I have " Yes, is there a problem, Starlin?" I call her again by one of the little nicknames I started to give her thru this conversation "u-um, no,no,no, I -" " I understand if you are busy, Starlin. " I say with a little frown voice " N-No it's fine, I'm not doing anything I just came out of the shower that's all." I wide eye of what she said " U-um, I-I-I-I'm s-s-so sorry S-Simon!!! Is t-t-that I'm a little nervous!" I smirk and lick my upper lip and said " There is no problem Starlin. So are you coming with me?" I ask one more time , she sighed in defeat and said "Y-yes, I-I'll go ." good I'll pick you up in an hour Starlin, text me your address when you are ready, understand?" "Yes" and with that she hung up  I put my phone away and I look at the view, I smirked again " This is going to be fun~" I say to myself and start walking to my dressing room, I was with a grey sweetshirt and long back jeans, I stated to wonder thru the hole room what to put on and I decided to go on simple this time, I get out my phone and text to ( y/n )'s phone number and started to text her ' go on simple today we aren't doing anything fancy' and send it to her.

Your POV.
I look at my phone and a saw a text from Simon that said that I can go simple, put it away and started to look what to put on in my closet ....this is going to take a while.

~~~time skip still in your pov~~~
Ok I  got I was going with a long baggy ( f/c) sweater that shows my collar bone( if you don have...weelll you have a little to show :) ) a black sleeveless shirt, black tights ,and black pumps, with (2 f/c) scarf. I text Simon that I'm ready and give him my address and Hotel Room I live in, I wait a little and he text back ' Kk, I'll be on my way, sweetheart~' I blush wild red again, fuk!
~~~20 minutes pass of waiting~~~
I hear my cellphone ring, when I see is a text of Simon saying ' I'm here get down ' I take my purse and get out of the door and looks it. when I get out of the building I see Simon in a black BMW with his hands inside his black jeans, he looked at me and smiled " I looks gorgeous" I blush a little pink in my favs and he opens me the door of the car , I get in and he closes the door and then walks to the drivers door and gets in. While he's are driving I ask " So, where are we going?" "I was thinking seeing a movie, what do you suggest?" "Oh, no a movie is fantastic." I say as I lean to his arm and hug it, I didn't know what the hell I was doing but know thy I did it is just better to stay like this, he smiles and we go to pick up a movie " Which movie do you wanna see, Starlin?" " No, Simon you lick I'm not good at picking movies." " alright if you say so," we go to the tickets booth and he started talking to the guy inside " May I know which kind of movie you couple are seeing? " He said " We want to see the one of the clown." wait , what clown?!? " Ah, Poltergeist, now that's a good option, sir. " wait, what?!?! Did he just called us couple?!?!? And we are seeing a movie with clown ?!?!?!? * grudge*  nooooo~ " is there a problem , starling? "He said " n-n-no , no problem, my boi"  I say, now I'm going to face real hell...oh god.

~~1 hour and somewhat minutes of the movie and screams with whimpers~~~
" That was a good movie, wasn't it Starlin?" He said as he takes a sip of  his soda " Yeah really good movie! I so enjoy it!" I say sarcastic " Aw, c'mon Startlin are still scared of the movie ?" "I don't care, now let's go to the park and buy me ices cream." " Sure Starlin." we went to the park how I wanted and he buy me my (favorite flavor) ices cream and he buy himself a coconut ices cream, we started talking on random about our pass , we saw it was getting late we went to the car " woah, thanks for the day Simon , I really appreciate it. " I say snuggling in his harm " No problem, Starlin." " Please call me by my name Simon. " He only nodded , when we arrived to my Hotel he said "before you go I want to give you something. " "What is it Si-" I was cut of by his soft pale lips smashing with mine, I was surprised but I re turned the kiss we stayed like that for like an minute or two when he pulled out " Until next time , (y/n)." with that I get out of the car smiling like an idiot . I went to my apartment and slammed myself with the bed , I was curled into a ball and pressing my fingers in my lips. I think I have fallen in love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fuck Chessus in doe. Finally it took me an hour with 25 minutes to finish this ahhhhhh fuck* shakes and falls to the ground*
Gunther: wenk,wenk..* pats my head *... I'm gonna die 1385