Ch. 9 Packing up

Your POV

I started packing up for Slender's stay over party, I looked for information of the house-I mean mansion- is in England and is placed in the forest. I get goosebumps, I hate the forest to be honest.
* brrrrr*
*brrrrr*

My iPhone is vibrating(Lolz) when I get my phone I see a message from Tobias. It's been so long since we talked.

Tobias: Hey, (y/n). Are going to someplace perhaps?

(Y/n): yes, why?

Tobias POV
What?! Fuck! I thoughts as I sat straight on the bed.

Tobias: where are you going?

(Y/n): To the airport...I'm going to a stay over business party.

Oh so she is going, hmp! Perfect moment to strike our attack.

(Y/n): was there something that was on your mind?

Tobias: no, just wanna know if you where ok~ anyways you should hurry, bye bye ~

(Y/n): bye see you in 4 days.

Heh, she's gonna fall I thought " Mmm...Tobias?" Asked a manly voice " Oh, tell me babe?" When I turn around he pecks my lips " I had fun yesterday at night. " " I did too. You where so tight and I like that~" I said as I let go of my phone and I top him starting to leave hikies and love bites around his neck. "Baby?" "Mm?" He asked " We are soon going to make a family, I promise. " His face softens " Toby, you know I don't like what are you going to do with (Y/n)...you know kill her when the baby gets born? I don't like that, can we adopt a baby?" I stroke his cheeks " Babe, I think is better for us to make a baby than to adopt one, I mean, when he grows up and he gets to know that he's adopted that will hurt him. So at lease is better to get one from my very own blood. I'm doing this for both of us, do understand? " He only nodded and I pecked his lips and we continue cuddling.

Tobias fiancé POV

I don't want to hurt (Y/n), from what she has seen she's very nice and caring. Good thing I'm in Chris's plan. I hope it works.

Simon POV

(Y/n) and I have been talking all the way until I see her at the airport "You do know I'm going to pay for your airplane ticket. " I said as I grab her briefcase " I know , I know. " She said as she walks with me. I have everything planned, I'm going to tell her my feelings. I love her so much I want her for my self only her and no one else.

------end of chapter-------