Ch.4 A visit in the afternoon Tobias Trender

Your POV
I sat down in the living room of my apartment watching the news and drinking some coffee(for all does people who doesn't like coffee well water or juice), it was about to say the part of the weather when I hear a knock in the door. I put my cup on the small little table that was on my side of the comfy couch and went and open the door and see it was Tobias " T-Tobias?!? Wh-what are you d-doing here???" I say with surprise " uh? I thought it will be a good idea visiting you, so I came by. " He said with a smile " h-h-how do you know where I live ??" Is he a stalker?!?? I thought " (bf/n) gave me your address. " He said with a faint yet sweet smile, I melted in his smile " um, may I come in ?" "Uh, of course! Come in, come in !" he comes in scanning my house I see he is in a plain white long bottom shirt and with long dark blue jeans and his usual black converse, wait, why does he have a bag with food? " I see you are gazing at me too much , oh, silly me! I have forgot that I brought you some lunch. " "Oh, you didn't have to do that I was about to order pizza or Chinese food. " I say looking at him a bit surprise " Well,good thing I came just in time, c'mon you must be hungry. " "B-b-but , what about you??" " I made extra for both of us~" I blush when he said that he sat at the couch and patted in his side for me to sit next to him, when I sit he gets out two japanese style food containers , when I open it there where dumplings with rice and cut chicken breast on the side are baked potatoes with butter on them, " I'm not mean to be rude Tobias..." "Mm?" He said with his mouth full with rice " Are you Chinese,Korean,Asian, or Japanese ?" He chuckled when I asked him that "no, I just like to try and make new foods. " He said " let me get a fork. " He grabs me from my hand and said " have you ever tried eating with chop sticks ?"

Tobias POV
Yes my plan is working! "U-um, no. " She said a little confused " Well wanna try?" She looked at me with wide eyes " Don't worry, I'll teach you~" I smirk and got out two pairs of chop sticks, now this will be fun i thought.
~10 minutes later still on Tobias POV~
" I want to learn!!!" She said pouting as I put on her mouth one piece of chicken breast on her mouth, I can't believe she doesn't know how to eat with these things " Well too bad it seems I have to feed you like a little baby( if you know what I mean :))))" I say as I get an piece of baked potatoes" it's unfair! The people who invented this things was really bored and had nothing to do with their lives !!" She said irritated as she eats the piece of potato " Japanese people made this 'things' because they didn't have forks or spoons to eat their foods, this was one of the smartest things ever created as my opinion is not made of plastic or metal but made of wood in the first place by the mean time the started to make them in other materials. " I say so proud of my knowledge( I don't know who mad the chop sticks so don't judge me !!!) she looked at me like she was one of my stupid students of the academy who never got a thing or one of them who where impressed " whao, you know all that??" "Of course I do, I'm a academy teacher after all. " I say getting off my squares glasses " Feed me!" She said irritated, perfect. I smirk and and lick my upper lip and got a piece of chicken " you want it ?" I say teasingly "Ahhh~" she opens her mouth , I was about to put it on her mouth when I put it on mines instead " Ah!! No~ my chicken!!~" I put the container in the front table and jump on her pinning her on her back me on top " t-Tobias?" I raise up her chin and kissed her , she looked surprised she tried getting out of my grip. I lick her bottom lips for and entrance but she denies, I grabbed her breast and squished the nipple with my thumb she wasn't wearing bra so I knew where they are, she gasped and I put my tongue inside and put inside her mouth the piece of chicken. I pull away and she looks at me with wide eyes and swallow the chicken " why do you do that-" I cut her off with another kiss this time she blends in it and let's me explore her mouth. Just in the time where I'm gonna- * beep* *beep* huh? I pull away and see is from the academy calling me on the phone I stand up and still between her legs she still panting and I answer.

Your POV
I was panting like crazy I needed air " yes? Oh...hi." he said I stayed silent when he looked at me he travels his hand around my abdomen and puts his hand under my shirt " r-really? How much?" He said still traveling in my shirt he starts massaging my breast and I cover my mouth to hold my moans " oh that's nothing I'll be out in a minute...where am I ? Oh, just seen a 'friend' " he said as he bit his lower lip and pinches my nipple. I yelp but before I could he puts his fingers inside my mouth and I begin sucking them I don't know what am I doing this same thing happened with Simon but him was sweet but this...this is just passing the line a little of heat up. He hung up and gets out his fingers of my mouth " I'm sorry from my behavior , (y/n). But I'm late for the Academy 7 minutes ago. We will continue this in some other time. " And with that he puts on his glasses and walks towards the door " thank you for letting me stay, STARLIN~" I wide eyed him and he closes the door, now my feelings are all mixed up ... I'm very screwed !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys sorry for not updating something yesterday is that I only update stuff one day yes and one no so you guys gotta get used to it. Any ways hope you enjoyed this naughty chapter heheheehehehe Tobias to naughty fashion freak :)
L
O
V
E

Y
O
U

A
L
L

W
E
N
K
!

:)))