Ch.10

Day time

Your POV

There where a lot of people there hopefully from the hole business connections in it, Simon lead me to a big-no ENORMOUS room it was so big! " Here's where you are going to stay, Starlin. " Simon said with care. I walk in looking around it had a king bed with two night table on the sides a couple of fancy chairs a big window with glass doors a big bathroom and a jacuzzi. Damn! " When it's going to be the party? " I asked and Simon put my things in the bed " Tonight, so you got time to get ready, my dear. " Ha said smiling " I will leave you to left yourself adjust at your new room and have privacy for changing in the night dress. " He said but he muttered something under his breath that I didn't catch (*cough* something sexy *cough*) and left the room. I go towards the window and I open the doors it had a small balcony, like the ones in a scary old movie I saw a big beautiful garden and a few men working in it (*cough* proxies *cough*). This must be the loveliest moment of my life.

~~~~it will continue~~~~

I will only do it with small chapters of the day and night time separated so don't judge if you no like! Ok ? Ok I divided to put funny pics or YAOI ones of CP in the next chapters so hands in the air like I just don't fucking care, bye bye!!!

🔪🔪🔪ビアンカ🔪🔪🔪