Ch.3 Music & Fashion Tobias

( sorry for the bad writing in the other chapter guys I really mean it, I was just to damn tired. Anyways enjoy this one ! Bye bye :3)
Your POV
I wake up at 7:30 am when I notice I have a voice mail. How strange I thought, when I open it I heard the thing that shocked my life : ' Um, m-miss ( l/n ), there is something I must tell you...is your boss, Mr. Woods, um,uhhh, our company offices...someone burned them down, everything! Every documents, important papers, the computers , contracts, and points that we had planed for the future of the business. I'm very sorry if you left something important in your office ... I will replace them all, so in the mean time you and the other workers of the company will have free time or 'vacation' until everything is being replaced, found ,and rebuild. Thank you for listening if you heard it of course, bye...' I was so amazed of what he told me, everything is burned down , from what I heard that company was passed thru his family tree it self , I felt bad for him and for all of us ( well at lease you got vacation huh??). I'm a little depressed so I decided to go out a little to clear my head, I went to do all my morning routine( hygiene routine ), and when I got out,I slid on my lady wear, put on my (f/c) sleeveless shirt along with my tight jeans and black pumps. I was doing my make up when I see a message in my phone, is from ( your best friend name) from collage/ university, she works as a yoga trainer and owns a coffee shop.

( bf/ n ): hey, (y/n)! I was wondering if you wanted to go get a cup of coffee near the Main Street ? I'm free today, there's a lot of things I wanna talk about you and show you someone, wanna come?? ;b

(Y/N): that sounds great, and I will loved to go.

(Bf/n) : cool meet me at the Raindrop café! Kk, bye !!

Well that was unexpected. I went out of my house with my purse and cellphone. When I got in the car, I started realizing, if I loved Simon or not, my mind was still blurry.
~~~~time skips got the café~~~~

I went inside, when I see someone wave at me " (y/n)!!!! Yoohooooo ~ over here~!!" I see is (bf/n) and a tall guy with her and another guy holding hands with her. I walk to her and we hug " (Y/n), I want you to meet my boyfriend,( bf's boyfriend's name)! And he is Tobias Trender, he's an expert in fashion matching and he's an academy teacher!" " Hello, nice to meet you,(y/n)" said (bf's boyfriend name)" is a pleasure to meet you as well. " Then I look at the tall guy with tan skin, green and black square neck bandana, square glasses, an orange nicked sleeveless sweater, black skinny jeans , and black converse. ( look at the picture up ) He came close to me and scanned me from up and down with his light green eyes with small hints of venom green around his pupils, after he scans me he removes some of his thick brunette hair from his face and said " You have a cute fashion taste, (y/n). I thinks we are going to get VERY close together~" he smirks when he finished saying that, he has such a smooth manly voice, I blushed when he said that " Well me and (bf's boyfriend ) are going out and leave you guys on your own to, you know , get to know each other more,ok? Cool, ttyl!!~" she said before I could say something and ran of with her boyfriend " So you wanna take a seat?" He whispers in my ear and I flinch, I nod and he opens a seat for me. When it comes the waiter we asked what we wanted, meanwhile we talked about our favorite songs and stuff , gosh we have a lot in common he likes Get Scared, Sleeping with sirens , the old band Three Days Grace, and Halestorm ( if you no like this bands well type in the comments wich ones you like. k? K) we had an amazing conversation when he ask all of a sudden " Do you have a companion ?" I blush and almost spit out my ( drink) " U-u-um, n-n-no...why?" " Oh no, I just wanted to know that's all, it's getting quiet late, miss ( y/n) , unfortunately I have to go and head to the Titanic Academy, would you mind giving me your number?" I blush 50 shades of red , and I nod. After giving him my number he says " Well off we meet again..." he comes close to me and kisses my cheek " (y/b)- chan~" and with that he winks and goes off, I blushed a pitch of red when I see down some money and a note that said ' As a gentleman must know, is always an honor to pay for such beautiful lady.
~Tobias'
And with that I smile a little, payed off what we ordered and I got out of the café smiling like an idiot all the way to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well hope you guys liked it sorry if I didn't add to much conversation I'm running out of ideas and sorry for not updating yesterday, any ways hope you guys liked this chapter and sorry again for the errors in chapter 2

L
O
V
E

Y
O
U

A
L
L

W
E
N
K
!