Ch.8 Brother talk 2 Simon & Chris

Chris POV

I came inside the apartment and laid in the black couch, of course taking of my shoes and being in socks. I lay there for a sec and then put my hand under the couch and got out my iPhone 6 with beats and my book. Dalton lifts my feet and he sits at the end of the couch putting them on his lap as he starts texting in his phone. I put out my chemical romance baggy sweather and put on my iPhone the song Helena in YouTube, mean while it charges I get out my upper clothing a and slid on the sweather and put on my beats and start reading my book. We stay in silence for about 30 minutes me listening the same song for as long as I get tired and put a different one and Dalton smirking and sticking out his tongue now and then while writing texts to who ever he was when I hear a thump in the door, when I get out my sight of my reading I see a mad big brother in the door...here goes nothing.

Simon's POV

"CHRISTIAN JR. SLENDER!!" I shout when I slammed the door, Chris looks at me calmly reading...50 shades of Grace?! He's not allowed to read that! " First, what-no, WHY are you reading that kind of book here?!?" " Um, am I not allowed to?" He said putting his book down " Who gave you the book?" I said twitching my eye , he pointed a finger to Dalton who was in his phone " What?" He asked to Chris and he swirled his finger for him to turn around ,then he notice me " Oh , welcome back. How was today?" " Why did you gave Christian ' 50 shades of Grace'? And how could you?!" I said closing the door behind me " First, because he likes reading and second, I could by giving it as a present. All though I'm giving him a book that kicked world record on reading and recommended. Is there some thing wrong??" He said lifting an eyebrow. I sighed and turned to Chris who was calmly looking at me with this brown eyes " Well?" He said " What where you doing at (y/n)'s office? Is it that she brings your attention?" " No, I only went there to tell her the address of the mansion and know her, button slammed in...so I left. " I looked at him deep inside his eyes to see if he's lying, but he was looking at me calmly " How many books of this thing gave you Dalton?" I asked "The 3 books..." he said and went back to reading , I clear my throat and he looks at me and I point 2 fingers in my eyes and then to his as a signal that I'm watching you. And left the room.

Chris POV

Phew! That WAS close, good thing I'm a good liar...he doesn't suspect anything about the plan. " So, what's next Cry?" Dalton asked, I smile " To face 2 Dalton....to face 2. " And went back to reading. Our plan...I hope it works.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi!!!! Guys sorry for not updating yesterday is that I was tired and sorry for not doing it earlier cuz I was at the stupid camp but the good thing is that I will be moving to USA!!! They gave my mom transferring to any place of USA she wants, sorry of one of my friends are reading this but this is what I wanted since the hole disaster started so please forgive me....i love you guys ❤️