Ch.15: Le Time Skip

Okay so many of you have been asking if Naomi will be in Eternity or not. It's ridiculous with how many times people have asked me. :) And I'm just going to bluntly tell you all that no she will NOT be. Because let's admit it, Eternity has no place for her! This story is entirely different from the Scarlet/Crimson Eyes. If it wasn't obvious, in this story, Shisui was Itachi's age and in love with Emiko before he died not Sora from my other book. Many things, and I mean MANY, will be changed.

SO NO, Naomi will NOT be in this story. :)

Hehe, hope you guys enjoy the story though! ^^

Ch.15: Le Time Skip

Four Years Later...

"OH MY GOSH!! SASSSUKKEEEEE!!!" a rambunctiously loud scream echoed the halls bright and early in the morning. Loud feet pounded against the wood flooring, thundering back and forth from the kitchen to the bedroom, "We're going to be late!!"

Emiko bombarded through the bedroom door only to be met with a completely empty room, with the bed already made and cleaned till spotless. She blinked uncharacteristically before finding a note lying against the pillows.

Nee-chan,

If you find this note, that means that you've, once again, woken up late. I already left for the academy and didn't want to listen to your loud feet stomping through our home like a big fat ogre. Aka, you need to lose a few.

Sasuke

"Big fat ogre?" she muttered under her breath, "Lose a few?" Emiko gritted her teeth, clicking her tongue with displeasure, "The only thing that's big and fat in this house is your ego, Sasuke!! Stupid jerk."

She pouted before looking in the mirror and noticing how she had considerable grown in these past years. Her bright silver hair was long in length like always, not daring to cut it besides an occasional trimming. Her body was still the same shape and in size, from all the training. But an aspect that had changed was her electric blue eyes, dulling slightly. Cheeks slightly hollow but not overly to the point a major difference can be seen.

Emiko gently touched her cheeks and face. The medication has changed me so much... she frowned before leaving the room to swallow her daily pills. The dosage had become much stronger, nearly concealing all of her symptoms. She knew it was even more dangerous; however she couldn't let Sasuke know anything was wrong with her. They had been living their life peacefully so far, and she didn't want it disturbed.

When she found her bottle of pills, she noticed that they were nearly empty. Getting ready for the day, she decided to go the hospital to get them refilled. Once entering through the doors, she found the medical ninja waiting for her near the reception desk.

"Ahh, there you are Emiko. How are you feeling lately?"

She shrugged lightly with a small smile, "The symptoms so far have been suppressed however I do get the headaches a lot more."

He nodded and ushered her inside his office, "I understand. However I'm afraid we're going to have to lower your dosage for a while."

The smile on her face immediately disappeared, "Why? It's been doing a good job."

"Ironically, the higher dosage you go, the faster it will kill you. This is why you should lower it or even stop the treatment for a little while before starting it again. If you continuously keep going on, you will have less time due to the over dosage."

"B-But how does that even work?" she pleaded, "Does that make any sense?!"

The medical ninja shook his head, "The human body still has so many mysterious that are yet unsolved. But Emiko, that might be our only logical option right now."