Ouran High School Date Club Chapter 17

Start from the beginning

Hikaru and Kaoru: *Start tearing up* That's terrible!

Tamaki: My poor princess *starts crying*

Kyouya: Who is this Mitsu?

Karariri: He's my... *Looks down* Ex boyfriend...

Tsukishiro: *Hugs her tightly* Karariri.. Dont talk about it if you dont want to. *holds her close to him*

Kyouya: What an idiot. He put you in danger, and you let him. What's the matter with you?! Dont you think?!? You're lucky to be alive right now, Karariri. I honestly cant believe you, you're more of an idiot than I had ever imagined.*Stares at her scar*

Karariri: This is why I never tell anyone! The sad part is I thought you would understand! *Runs out crying*

Hikaru and Kaoru: That wasn't very nice Kyouya.

Kamika: Yeah you made her cry, jerk

Hitomi: This is why we arent supposed to talk about it.

Tsukishiro: And if you would've kept your big mouth shut we wouldnt have talked about it Hitomi! And you *Looks at Kyouya* I dont know how you Host Club members define the word gentleman but that was not the way to treat her! You never talk to a woman like that! Especially not a fragile rose like Karariri! I dont know what she sees in you Ootori.

Kyouya: Are you all done yet? -.-

All 4: Yes but you're not. If you can make her cry, you can make her stop.

Kyouya: How will I-

Kamika and Kiyoko: Figure it out.

Hikaru and Kaoru: He's not gonna do it, so we weill *Run out of the room*

Karariri: *runs and sits next to the fountain*

Hikaru and Kaoru: Hello!

Karariri:*sniffles* Hey guys *wipes her eyes*

Hikaru: Whats wrong?

Karariri: Just a little broken hearted, but dont pay attention to me

Kaoru: That sucks

Hikaru: Anything we can do?

Karariri: No, no *Sniffles and wipes her eyes*

Hikaru: Surely there is something we can do.

Kaoru: Yeah we'll do anything!

Karariri: No, really im fine

Hikaru: Oh no somethings really wrong... We said anything and she didnt use it against us!

Kaoru: I know I mean look at her! *They both turn*

*Karariri's eyes are red and puffy and she's trembling*

Hikaru: I know we've got to do something!

Kaoru:But what?

Karariri: *gets up and leaves when they're not looking* Pull yourself together You weakling. You cannot love never again! You were built to destroy! Love is just a source of weakness

Tamaki: Oh but my princess, love is the most amazing feeling you can experience.

Karariri: Where did you come from?

Tamaki: im so sorry I didnt come sooner. *Hugs her*

Karariri: *pushes him away* There is no need for that?

Tamaki: Well at least will you give me the privilege of staying here with me for a while?

Karariri: I cant go back there thats for sure. So I guess I have no choice.