Shallow.

I walk in the house and close the door I turn around and Tre pushes me against the wall and smashes his lips into mines aggressively!

I get lost in the moment but, then I remember that this is wrong and I push my hand against his chest and pull away from him...

Miya: Tre this is wrong I c-can't (I say crying managing to get things out)

Tre: No... no it's not! Come on baby you know that you want me!

Miya: No I don't! I don't love you anymore Tre.... I'm in love with Jason!

Tre: Why don't you just forget this nigga and be with me!

Miya: No your with Payton and I'm sick of you treating me like I'm your dog! I deserve to be loved and treated respectfully!

He grabs my waist and pulls me into his chest! He kisses on my neck softly! And I struggle to get him to stop!

Miya: TRE STOP IT!

Tre: (he whispers in my ear softly) Come on you can take it!

Miya: W-wait why the hell are your eyes blood red?

I push him off of me and quickly run upstairs! I run in my room and open the door......A huge whiff of weed hits me!

I close my door and lock it! I search through the bed to find a little big of weed! With his book bag along with all of his other shit!

Tre: Baby open up the door!

Miya: HOW COULD YOU!

Tre: Come on I'm sorry.....

Miya: That's what you always say! "Sorry"!

Tre: Look Miya come on don't be like that..... (He says banging in the door)

I grab his stuff and open up the door a crack so he couldn't touch me!

Miya: Here! Now get out!

(I throw his stuff at him)

Tre: Miya I'm sorry! Look-

Miya: I don't give a damn about what you gotta say right now! What you need to do is get out my house!

Tre: Can you open up the door?

Miya: Why!

He laughs!

Miya: What's so damn funny?

Tre: Nothing's funny!

Miya: Leave my house TRE!

Tre: Fvck you then!

He walks downstairs and leaves! I close my door and plop down on my floor with my face in my hands! Why do I even still try to be friends with him! It's definitely not worth crying over! So I get up and wipe my tears..... I open my windows and light some candles!

I take a nice hot bubble bath to relax myself ! I soon get out after my fingers feel wrinkly! I put on a tank top and some shorts.... Plug up my phone and I see I have a message from Jason!!

Jason🎤😊❤️: Goodnite Lil Miy, Sweet dreams! See you tomorrow!

Miya👑💗: Gn Jay and sweet dreams to you to!

I turn of my phone and I lay in bed thinking about tonight! But after a while I fall asleep!

(Next Morning)

My eyes flutter open and I see my mom opening up my curtains! The sunlight burns my eyes!

Miya: Ma come on that burns!

MM: Well I told ya ass to wake up! (She says laughing and walking to the door)

MM: Umm... I'm heading to work so can you lock up!

Miya: Yea! (I say rubbing my eyes)

MM: Ok goodbye sleepyhead love ya! (She says walking out the door)

Miya: LOVE YOU TOO!
(I says getting out of bed!)

I walk in the bathroom and brush my teeth and wash my face! I hop in the shower and wash up! I get out and get dressed! (outfit: White long-sleeve shirt, gray sweat pants and my white Air Force 1's) I throw my hair up in a messy bun and I put on Nike headband!

I grab my stuff and head downstairs! I walk outside and lock the front door! I then see Jason in the driveway!

I walk to the car!

Miya: Look Jason.... You like me and yea I like you too, but you can't just show up at my house!
(I say annoyed)

Jason: I'm sorry Miya I didn't mean to just "show up" I just wanted to take you to school!

Miya: I think that's so sweet....but we're moving too fast! We have only known each other for 2 days and you already know were I live! ( I say just staring at him.)

Jason: Ok well that's fine! I'll leave you alone! (He says opening his car door!)

Damn.

Miya: No Jason hold up!
(I run over to his car!)

Jason: What do you want?

Miya: I didn't mean it like that!

Jason: Well that's what it sounds like... I understand you want us to slow down! That's fine I'm just gonna head off to school!

(I back up and he drives off!)

Miya: Ugh... Today's not gonna be a good day!

I get in my car and drive off to school!

(School)

I go to my locker to grab some stuff and put my book bag away because I hate carrying it around!

Deyjah: Hey girl!

Miya: Hey.
(I say dryly!)

Deyjah: Wassup with you?
(She says with and attitude)

Miya: Nothing damn hop off!
(I say mad!)

Deyjah: Hop off??? That's what you want! Fine...

She walks away and I feel better! I don't want to be bothered by anyone today.

I walk to my first period class and sit in the front! Since everyone sits in the back.... Shit here Tre comes!
___________________________
Sorry for the wait😁 But I have a new book published called " Comfort Inn Ending🌗" staring Jhene Aiko and Jacob Perez (Princeton) ❤️❤️ Its gonna be good😉 So go check it out!

I appreciate it 😍 Love Yall ⚠️