•T.L.C•

Miya: Deyjah!
(I shake my head.)

Mom: What about her?

Everything! She's been acting crazy this whole year actually. I never really noticed, until my life is crushing! She has planed this out....

Miya: From Manny taking advantage of me when I was drunk, her and Tre getting together! Jason being an ass. Bashing my car windows ect.....

Tre's Jaw drops in shock!

Tre: Damn. I never noticed.... I gotta call Manny.

He grabs his phone out of his pocket and calls manny:

" Hello?" He says
" Hello?" Manny responses
" It's Tre!" Tre says normally
" Oh wassup man?"
" Can we talk?" Tre asks
" About what?"
" You know what!" He says confidently
" What you talkin bout?" Manny asks confused
" About how you doing favors for Deyjah and bashing Miya's windows"

( My eyes start to water as he say that)

" I-I'm sorry man... Deyjah dragged me into it! You know we've been cool forever and- " Tre cuts him off
" It's too late." Tre says pissed
" Can we talk!" He says

(My mom grabs the phone from Tre)

" Yep you sure can talk...to the POLICE!" She says yelling, until Manny hangs up.

Tre takes his phone and shoves it down his pocket madly. I get up and sit on his lap, wrapping one of my arms around his neck, I kissing his forehead!

" Don't worry we gone get that bi-" my mom cuts me off, shaking her head as I forgot the principle was on here.

Tre and I laugh.

" Well Deyjah she isn't here, so we're gonna have to catch her tomorrow! In the mean time we'll send the police to Manny's house." He says having a slanted smile.

" No you gonna get that lil trick today-" I cut her off.

" Thx Mr. Fulkerson! We will see you tomorrow. Have a nice day." I say pulling my mom out the offices along with Tre.

Later.....
My mom took my car to the shop to get repaired! The police went to Manny's house, my mom refuses to press charges because she knows, what nice and innocence Manny is! What she really wants is Deyjah! So do I.....

" Mom Gn!" I say kissing her on the cheek and heading upstairs to my room.

Tre's mom was rushed to the hospital. So him and his little sister are staying here. They each have their own bedroom, because we have 3 guess bedrooms. I go to check on them...

I crack Chanel's door open, I see him cuddled up with her. He was talking,
" Mommy's gonna be just fine baby!" He said wiping her tears.

" I miss hwer Tre!" She says

" I know we can call her in the morning." He says tickling her feet, and she was laughing unstoppablely.

" Promise?" She said as he intertwined their pinkies together

" Promise." He said getting up and tucking her in, he kisses her forehead and walks towards the door turning off the lights.

I rush back in my room. Going to the bathroom and I start brushing my teeth. I hear a knock at my door, and I go open it.

" Wassup?" He said coming in and plopping on the bed.

I finish up brushing and I change into my shorts and a tank top.

" You look stressed!" I say rubbing his head as he lays his head in my lap.

" I am..." He says

" well forget about Deyjah and Jason, you have enough on your plate." I said pulling the covers over us, as he cuddles with me.

" I'll try...Gn Baby!" He says kissing cheek.

" Gn Tre!" I say kissing him on the lips.

(Next Morning)

Tre POV:
I wake up by the sound of Miya's alarm clock and I turn it off, getting up and stretching. I shake Miya to wake her, but she doesn't wake up. I lift her up and throw her over my shoulder....

" uhh...baby put me down!" She says rubbing her eyes.

" Are u gonna go back to bed!" I say smacking her butt (hard)

She giggles.

" Noooo!" She says and I put her down.

She stands in front of me, staring into my eyes, as she jumps up and wraps her legs around my waist, I smash my lips into hers!

" In love you Miy!" I said whispering in her ear as she gjggles.

" I luh you to Teddy Bear!" She hops off of me and walks in her bathroom as I leave to check on Chanel.

I don't see her in her room so I jog downstairs, to see her dressed and her hair done, as she's eating breakfast and talking on the phone.

" Thanks Mr. Carter" I say relived.

" Mommy wants to talk to you." She says handing me the phone as I take it and wiggles her nose and she giggles.

" aye ma how you doin?" I say
" I'm doin better baby, just keep watching over your sister and have a good day in school!" She says coughing.
" Ok I will Love you!" I say
" I love you too Tre!" She says as I hang up.

I walk up stairs do my hygiene routine, and get dressed wearing my khaki joggers, white Ralph Lauren Polo shirt and my Jordan 11 low Bred's.

I grab my keys and my bag, me and Tiana come out our rooms at the same time...all ready! And we laugh walking downstairs.

We eat breakfast and I drive us to school, prepared for today...

Miya POV:
Tre and I intertwine our fingers as we walk down the hall ready for this bvtch Deyjah!

I walk to my locker with Tre right behind me!

" I don't see her and her side kick today!" I say.

" well I do!" He says bawling up his fist and clenching his jaw.

I grab wrist and kiss his fist....releasing his fingers.

" Baby don't stress it, the principal will handle it." I say getting on my tippy toes and kissing neck. As Deyjah walks towards us with Jason holding her waist.

" bitch." Deyjah says under their breath.

" Excuse me? You calling me a bitch? Huh....don't come over here with that petty shit! Cuz I'll show u bi-" I say jumping towards her as, Tre grabs me.

" You know what, I've been waiting to use these hands this whole year, I think it's time for you to taste em-" I say as Tre pulls me away and Deyjah just laughs.

" YOU THINK ITS FUNNY HOE? ILL SHOW YOU FUNNY!" I say screaming down the hall way as Tre pulls me in the principals office.

" Babe calm down!" He says snickering

" Yea well she better watch out! " I say angrily and Mr. Fulkerson walks in.

He sits down is his chair!

" GM Tre and Miya!" He says smiling
___________________________
Finally updated 😉
Comment what yall thinks gonna happen next...... 😅❗️