•1•

It was a beautiful morning in the kingdom. Everyone was awake bright and early and ready to start their day. Well of course except the prince.

"Wake your ass up" The princes personal server said as he opened the curtains to let the sun into the princes room

"Who the hell do you think you are talking to me like that? I am the prince!" Liam Payne said as he groaned and pulled the sheets over himself to try and block the light so he can resume sleeping.

"Oh I'm completely sorry oh prince, now if I may try again." He cough briefly "Wake your piece of shit ass up before I beat your prissy ass!" He yelled while pulling the sheets of liam, "Your highness"

"God louis i'm trying to sleep!" Liam yelled as he sat up and looked at his servant in the eyes, still tired "Now what do you want?"

"The king and queen requested you meet them in the courtyard for breakfast as well as they need to converse with you on a very important matter" his servant, louis, said standing firm and tall "I left a layout of clothes in your closet"

"What could be so important that I have to wake up at" liam checks the clock on his Iphone 6plus "10am?" He said still groggy from being woken up

"I shall not say, tis a secret" louis said standing firmly still. Liam groaned and got up to walk over to his huge closet where he found three sets of morning attire "Cut this bullshit louis, the whole fancy talk is annoying."

Liam picked an outfit and started to change " It's only me, no need for the act" liam said as he put on a white polo "Yea I know but I got to act professional for your folks"

"Well" liam paused as he pulled up his tan shorts "Do you see them around?"

"Yea I know but-" louis was cut off "I've told you multiple times, when you are around me you treat me like a person, i'm no different from you or the rest of the workers" liam was done getting dressed and pushed his hair back "I was just born into a very rich family"

"Ok, but if I get fired for listening to you i'm going to kick your ass" Louis said walking over towards the door "I mean this is one of the easiest jobs, watching over a nineteen year old"

"Oh shut up, you're only two years older than me. That doesn't make you god" liam said walking out the door and down the hall. Louis followed behind liam until they got to the courtyard

"Oh honey you look smashing" The queen said as she looked upon liam and his attire "I really like the polo"

Liam took a seat sitting across from his parents "You sent Louis to come fetch me. Has something happened in the family?"

"No no no" the king stated while putting down the newspaper "We called you down because we need to discuss a matter with you" liam seemed worried, his parents never really talked about important things with him in person

"Ok, i'm here. Spill it" liam said while leaning back in his chair. "Well sweety, as you know your father, the king, and I are getting pretty old and we really think thats it's important that you start thinking about your future" liam looked at his parents confused "and you are trying to tell me..."

"Well son, your mother and I think it's time you settled down and got married" liam started to tense up and get nervous at what his father told him "You want me to get married?! Now?! But i'm not ever dating anyone!" Liam was so rambled by the whole situation

"That is why we had-" his mother started." don't you dare tell me you are making me get an arranged" his parents looked at eachother

"Not fully, we are allowing you to pick. We had our servants rally up a few names of guys that live here in england. We would have done it ourselves but we know that you are gay-" his dad said "and we love you for it with all our hearts" his mother sympathized. Liam has been open with his parents since he was sixteen

"I know this is going to be hard for you, but just think how privileged you are to be able to pick your own...prince...to get married to" his father said

Liam was still very tense about this whole situation "Louis will bring you to the screening room where you can view your choices" he wish he could have blocked off his mothers words. She makes these people sound like toys on a shelf.

"I'm going to my room" liam stormed off wanting to forget all of this. Why does his parents have to be such pricks. Why now? Why at nineteen does he have to be married? Liam was pissed.

"Louis my dear, please calm liam down and bring him to the screening room. It's very important this gets done today" the queen requested "as you wish" louis stated and walked off to retrieve liam.

"All this bad tension is getting me worked up" The queen fanned herself and rang her bell to have one of their many servants running towards her. "Would you fetch me some tea?" The servant nodded and with that she was off to make tea

"Don't worry darling, he'll come to an understanding soon" the king flipped the page of his newspaper "Oh I sure hope so"