19

Sorry for not updating, here you go tho :)

Raku's POV

"Need anything before I go, honey?" I asked sitting beside Chitoge on the bed. She shook her head and smiled at me, "I'm fine. Thank you." I smiled at her and held onto her hand. "I'll be home as soon as possible," I then placed my hand on top of her stomach and she smiled.

Chitoge's POV

Raku had left to school leaving me alone in this house. I wish he didn't leave but I want him to pass school as well. I closed my eyes trying my best to catch some sleep until...... my stomach grumbled signaling I was hungry. "Darn stomach.." I said getting out of bed and going into the kitchen. "What to eat.. what to eat.." I pondered looking around the kitchen. "How about some cereal?" My eyes widened and I looked behind me to see Tadashi. "W-what are you doing here..?" I asked. He looked around the kitchen, "just.. stopping by you know, to say hi." I started backing away slowly. "Oh, congrats by the way, heard you were having a baby."

I was scared, I couldn't say anything, my body was trembling in fear, I then started feeling dizzy so I grabbed onto the counter to keep me up.

"Why him, Chitoge? Why that dimwitted Raku?" He narrowed his eyes at me and I moved back more, "I could of treated you better." "Bullshit.." I scowled. "I COULD OF TREATED YOU BETTER. I LOVE YOU, CHITOGE." He shouted. I got more scared, now I could barely move. The stairs to the bedroom was only a few feet away, if I could just run there I'd be safe up in the bedroom.

"That should of been my baby. Our baby. But no.. you just had to go with him." He started moving towards me, "come with me, Chitoge. We can be happy together." "Not in your life." I said kicking him in the gut as I made my way towards the stairs. I was almost near the bedroom till I tripped and  fell to the floor. "You really think that would hurt me? I'm not like your weakling boyfriend, I can actually  protect you because I love you." I looked back at him, "no you can't, that's bullshit. I'd never love someone like you." I said. "We'll see about that." He grabbed onto my arm and pulled me into the bedroom.

No.. please.. Raku..!

Cliffhanger.. dun dun dun!!!! Update ya soon bros