4

Here you go guys. Thanks for the reads/votes and motivation to write this story. Love you all :)

Raku's POV

It was finally morning, I slowly began opening my eyes and yawned, "Morning.. honey." I looked to see no one, the bed was empty. "Chitoge?" Just then I smelled something burning from the kitchen and ran downstairs to check it out.

Once I was there, I saw Chitoge on the ground cleaning up what seems to be.. breakfast. She was a mess, she had gotten pancake batter all over her nightgown, not to mention egg yolks. The kitchen smelled like burnt eggs and pancakes. "Chitoge, what are-" She turned around and began panicking, she tried to push me out of the kitchen but couldn't.

"If you wanted breakfast, you could of woken me up." I chuckled.
She looked away from me, "I didn't want breakfast.. I wanted to make you breakfast.." She said in embarrassment.
I smiled at her. This woman, this gorilla girl(Yes, I still call her that it's a habit.), wanted to make me breakfast. "But why?" I asked. "Isn't that what wives do? Make breakfast for their husbands?" She blushed.

I walked towards her and placed my arms around her waist, "Well yeah.. it was sweet of you to make me breakfast. But you already know, that I handle cooking." I chuckled. She hit me on the shoulder and put her arms around my neck. "Why don't you go change and I'll clean up and fix us some breakfast, alright?" She sighed and nodded her head. I gave her a peck on the cheek and she was on her way upstairs. I started cleaning up the spilt pancake batter and egg yolks, then I began cooking breakfast.

Just then, the doorbell rang and I went over to go answer it. I opened the door to see a brown haired guy, he was almost my height and he had light brown eyes. He wore a white buttoned up polo along with some blue jeans. "Can I help you?" I asked nicely. "I'm looking for-" Before he could finish his sentence I heard Chitoge calling my name. "Chitoge!" The guy shouted. Chitoge looked over at him and started smiling, "Tadashi!" She said running over to hug him.

Chitoge's POV

It was Tadashi! Tadashi from America! I met him last year when I started schooling there again. I wonder what was he doing here? I pulled away from our hug and looked over at Raku who was crossing his arms and had this angry look on his face.

"O-oh. Tadashi this is Raku. My boyfriend."
"Fiancé"
"Right, Fiancé."
"Oh, it's so nice to meet you." Tadashi said holding out his hand.
"Likewise." Raku said shaking his hand. The room fell into an awkward silence.

"So.. what are you doing here?" I asked breaking the silence. "I've come to school here for my 4th year. Looks like we're gonna be in the same school again." He smiled. "Would you like to join us for breakfast?" I asked, Raku began coughing and I looked over at him. He still had that angry look on his face. Was he jealous? "No no, I just ate. I have to meet up with some friends so I'll be going soon." He said. "Oh, well see you." I said.

Raku's POV

I don't trust this guy, what guy comes to Japan to school here out of no where? He's up to something.. Just then, the phone began ringing, Chitoge ran over to pick it up and moved into the kitchen.

He looked over at me and smirked, "This is the Raku Chitoge's been talking about in America?" I glared at him, "Listen here, Chitoge deserves so much better than a scrawny little guy like you." He said. "Why you-" "I'm back." I heard Chitoge say. "I'm gonna be on my way Chitoge, I'll see you soon. You too, Raku." He said leaving. I slammed the door and walked into the kitchen sitting in one of the chairs.

Chitoge walked over to me and sat in my lap, I crossed my arms and looked away from her. "What's wrong?" I didn't answer, I kept looking away from her. She put her arms around my neck and tried to look at me, but I kept turning and moving my head away from her. "Are you jealous?" I looked her and felt the blood running to my cheeks, "N-no!" I shouted. She chuckled at me and pecked my cheek. "You're so cute when you're jealous." I rolled my eyes as I put one arm around her waist and pulled her closer. "But you know.. I'm yours and you're mine. No one's ever gonna take me away from you." I smiled at her and pulled her into a kiss.

Cheesy chapter but whatevs :D See you in the next chapter guys!!