9

Sorry for the delay ;o A typhoon is headed my way apparently. Don't worry tho bros, I'm still here updating for you :D Enjoy :)

Tadashi's POV

Two weeks have passed since school started. So far, my plan to break Chitoge and Raku up wasn't working. They were still staying strong till now, how is this possible? What was so special about him? I could treat her better.

It was after school, I started making my way towards home. I spotted Chitoge walking home alone. No way.. is this... my chance? I started running towards her, "Chitoge!" She turned around and smiled at me. "Hello, Tadashi." I stopped to catch my breath and look up at her. She looked so cute in her school uniform. "Where's Raku?" I hated myself for asking that question. "He caught a cold." She said. "Oh, well.. Is it okay if I walk with you?" She smiled and nodded her head.

Chitoge's POV

Tadashi was such a great friend. I still wonder why Raku doesn't like him when he's actually really nice. "You really love Raku, huh?" I looked over at him, "of course I do." He then stopped walking and I looked at him in confusion. "Why.. Why him?" He asked. "Wh-" "I could of treated you better!" My eyes widened at him, "he's a loser! A scrawny little-!" I slapped him before he could finish his sentence. Raku was right about him, I should of listened to him. Looks can be deceiving.. I started walking not paying attention to anything, I was angry. "Chitoge!! Look ou--!"

CRASHHHHHH

Sirens... People screaming... That's all I could here right now.. "Chitoge? Chitoge! Hang in there please!" Who's there..?

Later..

I opened my eyes and found myself in a hospital room. My vision was a bit hazy and all I could see were white lights.. I could here people talking.. I got up and felt a great pain in my abdomen. "Are you okay?" I look up to see someone walk into the room, "Um.. yes." They sighed, "thank god." They then sat next to me and placed their hand on mine, I moved mins away and looked at them.

"Who are you?"

"Chitoge? It's me!"

"I don't know you!"

"Chitoge stop playing around!"

"I'm not playing around! And who's Chitoge?"

Tadashi's POV

No way.. She doesn't remember anything at all.. Not even her own name.. 

"You are. And you're my girlfriend." I smiled. "G-girlfriend?" I nodded, "Yeah, both our parents forced us to be fake lovers for 3 years but we actually became a real couple." She looked at me confused, "that's a bit weird.." I smiled at her, "well, you see that ring in your finger?" She looked down at her hand, "I proposed to you after you came back from America." "You did?" I nodded, "Yup. And we're to be married in a few months."

She looked at her hand and then up st me, "So you're my boyfriend uh..?" "Raku." She got confused, "I'm Raku. Raku Ichijo." I smiled. "Oh, okay, Raku Ichijo." She smiled.

Finally.. I did it.. I finally did it.. Chitoge was mine..

I'm sorry if I piss anyone off with this chapter but I had to do it D: Nisekoi episode 13 wasn't realeased yet and I'm so angry because I wanted to watch it badly!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter tho, later bros :D