13/14

Wattpad decided to be a dick and erase my chapter 13 and 14 >:( So now I have to rewrite the whole thing into one ugh enjoy tho. Sorry for not updating, my internet was down and now it's just really slow right now. Here you go though, hope you like it :)

Raku's POV

I woke up the next day and looked at the side of me. It was lonely without Chitoge here with me. I kinda hoped.. she'd remember anything after yesterday.

I got dressed and had started making my way to school, I saw Chitoge and she smiled at me, I waved at her and smiled back. I then made my way towards her.

"Hi, Chitoge."

"Morning, Tadashi. I enjoyed hanging out with you yesterday."

"Same here."

The bell started ringing and I then made my way towards my seat and sat down.

"Okay class," the reached started, "there will be an upcoming school dance. Your hosts for this dance will be Kosaki and Ruri." Onodera and Ruri started making their way up to the front of the class.

"Okay guys, so for this dance, it'll be a formal one." Onodera started. One of the students raised their hand and asked, "where will the dance be held?" Onodera smiled. "At the Tokyo Sakura Garden." Everyone gasped.

"No way!!"

"That place is so expensive!"

"How'd you afford such a place!?"

"Yaaay!!"

Everyone started talking about what they'd wear and who they'd go with. The dance was this Friday and I didn't really have anyone to go with so I didn't really care..

Break.....

I walked down the halls with my hands in my pocket while looking down at the ground.

"Ichijou-kun?"

I turn around to see Onodera.

"Um.. Do you.. have a date to the dance?"

I shook my head at her, "no. I would of gone with Chitoge but.. you know." She nodded, "will.. will you go to the dance with me? But as friends?" I looked away from her and smiled. "Sure."

Short Chapter, I'm sorry. I'm really lazy because of slow internet.. :( Chapter 15 will be long I promise..