Chapter 24

Donnie's POV

While we were driving, I was expecting to see the foot chase us. Fortunately they didn't though!

I drove the Shellraiser down the old subway tracks back to the lair.

"I'll explain everything to Splinter," I told Mikey.

He nodded his head in a agreement. I took Raph while Mikey too Leo. We carried them into the lair and laid them down on the table in my lab.

"Go get Master Splinter, don't tell him why just tell him it's urgent," I said.

"Okay," Mikey said without hesitation.

I was more worried about Raph right now. I'm not sure what's wrong with Leo, but I think Raph is in worst shape.

I grabbed out the bandages. Just then Mikey came in with Splinter.

I smiled innocently. Splinter must have figured out what happened.

"I'll talk to you later, I'll help them. You two go to sleep," Splinter said.

Mikey went to his room.

"No way, I'm helping sensei," I said without even having to think about it.

"It is three in the morning, and I'm not too happy with you, go to sleep," Splinter explained.

I was tired but I did wanna help. I knew that Splinter wasn't going to give in, so I decided to leave.

I had a bit of blood on me, so I went to the bathroom to wash up a bit. I didn't spend much time there because I needed sleep.

After that I did go to my room. I laid down in bed but something was bothering me. I couldn't stop thinking about my brothers. Raph may slowly bleed to death, and something might happen to Leo.

Mikey's POV

The next morning I woke up tiered considering I went to bed around 3:00am. I got up at 9:30am. I was still tired but wanted to check on Raph and Leo.

I walked up to the lab. I knocked before entering.

"Sensei?" I asked while walking in.

Sensei was still there. I don't think Donnie was up yet.

"What are you doing up so early?" Splinter asked me.

"I'm worried," I explained. "How are they?"

I noticed that Raph was all bandaged up, and noticed the Leo wasn't there!

"Leonardo is in his room. He is sick but it's nothing serious," he said.

"And how's Raph?" I asked.

"Raphael is okay."

Just okay?" I asked nervously. "Will he be alright?"

"Your best guess is mine," Splinter said.

I was shocked! Donnie told me Raph would be fine! Did he just tell me that so I wouldn't be nervous?

"So he might die?" I asked stretching out the last word.

"I'm not sure Michelangelo, we'll have to wait and see. "How about you go make some pizza," Master Splinter suggested.

I nodded my head. I know he only said that so I would get my mind off of Raph.

I went into the kitchen. I wasn't in the mood for making pizza, so I just sat there in the kitchen.

I know that this is supposed to be a happy time. Leo is back! This wasn't part of the plan though. Yeah we got back Leo, and I'm really happy about that. But we might have lost another one now.

While I was sitting there I heard someone walk in. It was Leo. He had bandages on his arms and legs too.

"Aren't you supposed to be sleeping?" I asked Leo since he was sick.

"I was wondering the same thing about you," Leo said smiling.

I didn't smile back, I was too worried about Raph.

"Listen, I heard about Raph too, lets try to be positive about it," Leo suggested.

"Okay," I said with no expression in my voice.

"So tell me, how long were you working on the plan for?" Leo asked.

"About a week after you were token." I explained.

"That long?" he asked.

"Yeah, we put a lot of effort in it," I explained.

Not too long after, Donnie came to join us. He had just come out of the lab. I guess he heard the news too.

For the rest of the day we mainly just watched TV. We were all nervous, but none of us wanted to admit it.

It was around 9:00pm when sensei came out of the lab.

"My sons, can you come here?" he asked.

I couldn't tell if he said it happily or sadly. I guess we'll just have to find out.