Chapter 14

Donnie's POV

Four days until we rescue Leo. Last night I was able to finish the third pair of night vision googles. I'll finish the last pair tomorrow.

I've been thinking hard about it lately. What if our plan fails like last time? Then we'd all be stuck there. I had to be positive.

Since I stayed up all night again, I took a nap during the day. Well not at least I did until I was woken up.

"Wake up!" Raph called as he pushed me.

"What do you want?" I asked not to happy that I only got four hours of sleep.

"April and Casey are here," Raph explained.

I got up even though I didn't want to.

I walked to the living room where everyone was. They haven't come here since Leo was taken. The only reason they knew about it was because we phoned them.

I sat down on the ground across from them.

"So how's everything been going?" April asked.

Everyone was in the room besides Master Splinter.

"Not that great," Raph said.

"I would've come sooner, but I was trying to take it in. It was such a surprise." April explained.

"It's fine," I said.

We all talked for a while about it. Raph pulled me to the side.

"I think we should tell them about the plan," he said.

"Why?" I asked a bit confused.

"So if something does happen, they won't be so surprised about it," Raph explained.

"I don't know if..." I started but got interrupted.

"I'll tell Casey, you tell April. Just make sure she doesn't tell anyone else," Raph said and walked off.

"April," I called.

She came over.

"I need to tell you something," I said walking towards the kitchen.

We took a seat on the chairs.

"What's up?" She said curiously.

"Before I tell you, you have to promise not to tell anyone," I explained.

"Okay, I promise," April said.

"I'm not going to tell you when, but sometime soon, Raph, Mikey and I are going to sneak out and save Leo."

By the expression on her face you could tell she was shocked.

"What? Is this really a good idea? April asked.

"I know I might seem crazy, and I was against it at first too. But just think, we can have Leo back," I explained hoping she'd think its also a good idea.

"But you may lose three more lives," April said concerned.

"I know it's risky, but we're willing to take the risk," I explained.

"Did you tell Splinter?"

"No, that's why you can't tell anyone."

"If you guys think you can pull it off, go for it. Good luck." April said.

I'm glad she thinks it's a good idea. Lets just hope Casey thought it was too.

Leo's POV

Today when I woke up, I was able to walk! It was more of a limp, but I was really excited about it.

I was slowly recovering. The cuts on my arm weren't too bad anymore. It was really only the one on my leg that hurt.

Although I was recovering, I knew Shredder was going to torture me some more. It was just a matter of time until he did.

I was just sitting there, when something happened. The place went pitched black. I heard something shake the bars to my cell. It freaked me out.

All of a sudden I heard the door to my cell open. Next, something grabbed my arm.

I screamed, and the next thing I knew the lights were back on. The door to my cell was closed, and there was no one in my cell to grab my arm.

I must have been daydreaming. This time it really freaked me out. It felt so real. Almost too real. I don't know what's going on, but I hope the visions end soon.