Chapter 13

Leo's POV

That night I had so much troubles sleeping. I couldn't walk on my own. The cut was just too deep.

The next day it stung really badly. I had never been in this much pain in my life.

I just wanna get out of here. I could take the little cuts on my arms, but this was way worst.

The thing that scared me was my plan. How am I supposed to escape if I can't even walk?

I lost a lot of blood yesterday. I almost passed out. In fact I was surprised that I didn't.

Fishface came to my cell. Now what?

"What do you want?" I asked.

"You're sounding weak turtle," he answered.

"Yeah, if you were in my position you'd feel the same way," I snapped.

"If I were in your place, I wouldn't have list the fight in the first place,"Fishface explained.

"If I was well, I'd beat you with no problem," I said a bit offended.

"That's why you are in a cage, and I'm out here laughing at you."

"Whatever Fishface."

"Please, call me X-ever."

"I'd rather not Fishface."

"I have things to do, goodbye turtle," Fishface said.

"Yeah whatever," I said as he left.

When I'm here, I don't like to be nice to anyone. Why should I when they're holding me captive?

While I was doing nothing, as usual, I was thinking about my family. It scared me to think that I may never see them again. I really hope I do get to see them again. If I don't, I wish I could've told them what I would've told them if I knew it was my last day with them.

I wonder how they're doing. If I never see them again, I hope they all are happy even though they lost a brother or a son. I hope they all can have a good time together even though it may feel a bit awkward with me. I hope they'll all be able to move on without me. I hope they will still be able to have a successful team without the leader.

Raph's POV

Donnie had just finished the second pair if night vision goggles. He said he'll stay up all night again to work on the third pair. It's Sunday today, that means there's only five days until we go rescue Leo.

I'm scared. What if something goes wrong. The thing that worries me the most is that this will all take place in Shredders lair. We still haven't beaten Shredder. He's skilled, and very talented. It will also be harder because of all of his minions. He has tons of them, and there is only three of us left.

While I was thinking on my room, I got a knock on my door.

"Come in," I called.

Master Splinter walked in. He stood in front of my bed.

"Can we talk Raphael?" Splinter asked.

I was confused. What does he want to talk about?

"Sure," I say unsurely.

"I know what you're up too," Sensei said.

"What do you mean?" I asked hoping someone hadn't told him about the plan.

"I know you are making a plan to free your brother. You just haven't told me about it, and you are most likely not too."

"I don't know what you're talking about," I lied.

"Yes you do. It's just a matter of time before you sneak out."

"Why do you think I have a plan?" I asked curiously.

"It explains all of the strange behaviour. Why else have you been in your room everyday for so long. Or how about Donatello working on the night vision goggles all day and night?"

"I don't know why Donnie has been working on those goggles, but I've been in my room because I'm to scared too," I lied hoping it was believable.

"I'm watching you Raphael," Splinter said and left.

Great. Sensei knows that we have a plan. He also knows we're keeping it secret. And the worst part is that he knows that we're sneaking our one night to save Leo. If we get caught, I know Master Splinter won't let us go. We have to be extra careful now.