Chapter 8

Donnie's POV

It's been five days now. Five days without my brother, our leader, and what keeps our team together, Leo.

These nights have been rough. I can't stop thinking about what he has to go through. All the horror, the pain. It must be terrible!

The night that Leo was captured, Raph was talking about how we should help him escape. I thought it was a crazy idea. It still is a crazy idea, but I think we should help him. That may be the only way to get him back. The only problem is that I don't know if Raph is still willing to make a plan. But I'll see if he is.

Raph was in his room, like always. I think he may be a little depressed from this experience. All he's been doing is hanging out in his room!

I slowly walked up to his room. Now is the time to see if he's still willing to help him escape. I knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Raph called.

"It's me, Donnie," I said.

"Come in!" Raph said.

I walked in. For some reason he was sitting on the floor. I'm not going to ask him about it. I sat on his bed. This is going to be harder then I thought.

"I came to talk about something," I said.

"What's up?" Raph asked sounded a little worried.

"It's just that I've been thinking."

"That's never good," Raph joked.

"I was thinking about back five days ago when Leo got trapped. After that I remember you said something about you wanting to help Leo," I said.

"Yeah, I remember that too," Raph said.

"I said how I don't think it's a good idea to help him, because we might get hurt. I've been thinking. Leo risked his life for us so many times. Maybe we should risk our life to save him. What I'm trying to say is that I'm willing to help you save him Raph," I explained.

"Well that's a relief. My plan wouldn't work with only one turtle."

"You made a plan?" I asked.

"I'm working on a plan," Raph said.

I smiled knowing how much he wanted to save our brother.

"How about we check it out then!" I suggested.

He smile and pulled out some papers that where hidden under his bed. That explains why he was on the floor.

He showed me his plan and explained how everything would work. It's actually not too bad. It's not completely finished, but I have a feeling it'll work!

Leo's POV

Five days in this place is like five days in another world with nothing that surrounds you. You may think it'd be awesome to live there, but then again you've never spent five nights in Shredders lair.

My arms hurt so bad. Not to mention my stomach considering it hasn't been fed for five days!

I haven't been having a decent sleep lately. I've been waking up a lot at night time. I've been having nightmares that cause me such horror that I wake up screaming. Apparently one time I was so loud that Fishface came to see what was happening!

Later that day my arm started bleeding again. I couldn't do anything about it. I just sat there and watched it bleed.

I was just sitting there, when I heard someone call my name. What'd Karai want now? I looked up and was completely shocked.