ch. 4

"stiles." his own voice teased, in a more, bitter voice.

"stop. this isn't real." he said back.

He was standing in the school hall. a berserker on either side.

"If it isn't real.....then why does this hurt so much?" the void stiles asked.

the berserkers came running after him, one dragging their blades on either side of him. he felt searing pain. he looked down, blood running down. he felt weak,

"this isn't real." He said again.

it felt real.

"oh stiles...what is the best way I could hurt you? the best way I could mess up your mind? Hmm? do you really think killing me was that easy? wrong. you let me in down in eichen house and I never.ever.left" the voice echoed.

stiles backed away, the beserkers coming after him.

that didn't make sense. if void stiles was still in his head, he wouldn't be talking to him, he's be controlling him.

"oh no stiles- that's not fun- see you stopped remembering what I was doing a long time ago- you shut it off. you shut me off. so now, I'm showing you what I- what we did. but you have to follow my voice."

Stiles shook his head. he stumbled down the road, his middle still bleeding. he pushed the hospital doors open. bodies lay everywhere.

"not again. this isn't real." Stiles repeated.

"It is! can't you tell? this is real. I'm ripping away the curtain stiles. do you really think Isaac trust anyone enough to sleep soundly on a floor in the open? do you think Liam's parents would let him stay? do you think Derek would smirk at your stupid jokes or play the Xbox? do you think Scott would even be there after its your fault Alison is dead?"

"no- it's not like that- "

"Do you stiles? Tell me." The voice getting louder. stiles found his jeep in the parking lot. he turned the keys, blood flowing at a slower pace. he pulled out and drove off. suddenly Scott's dead body was in the passenger seat.

Stiles's breath caught and the car swerved off the road. he hit the breaks and scrambled out of the car. his feet led him away. tears streaming down his face.

"think about it stiles? you counted your fingers, made sure this wasn't a dream last time, but sitting in the living room with your pack, with your old pack, you didn't make sure. why is that? because you knew stiles."

"No." Stiles said shaking his head, he closed his eyes. upon opening them he was at Derek's loft. Derek was laying against the wall. stiles ran over to him.

"hey, you're okay." Stiles said, the wolf bleeding out of several gaping holes.

Derek looked at him with disgust.

"all of this- why did you do it? just because you felt bad for yourself? why can't you just get over yourself? They were just nightmares. you're useless and now, now we're all dead. and you don't care." he said with his last breath.

"I do care! Derek! It's my fault- I-" the tears weren't coming anymore. his voice more grounded, steady.

the voids voice.

he ran. he ran fast and he ran to the woods were it started it all.

when he got there he walked past a large tree and suddenly he was back at his house. but the night he was listening in on his dad's calls, he was watching himself hear about the murder and then trying to call Scott.