Authors note

Ah, so you have decided to enter the world of the Guardians! Smart choice. Better buckle up, this world has been stewing in my mind since about 2009, and it packs a punch to prove it. I've put so much love into this series over the years, it's amazing how much it has changed. But you, you get to see it for yourself for free, before it's out in the market. I have plans to self-publish the series, and once I start what's available on Wattpad will vary. But right now, you get to see it in its full glory as I upload it. I try to upload something every three days or so, but it depends on a variety of different things. I'm a mom, wife, teacher, and business owner. So all my time I spend writing is time that I've stolen from another part of my life. But it's time well spent :)  Even when ignoring my characters, I'm aware that I'm actively avoiding them so it never lasts. 

Guardians are the magical mix of humans,  angelic blood, and their sacrifice. Once blessed with Angelic blood and they die, they become an angel again. They can sit in the glory of the heavens with their angelic wings or can choose another person to bless, to pass their blood onto. The four book series starts about a century after this cycle is interrupted, and the life of the angels is being drained from humanity. 

Please enjoy, don't be afraid to comment, give me creative criticism, and post your thoughts/freakouts. I love seeing people's reactions! They are almost as fun as the actual writing. And of course, please follow me and vote!