Chapter 25 ♔

♔ chapter 25 ♔

♔ Kathy's POV

If feels good to know that I finally have something on Lea. I've secretly hated her for a while now. Her life is damn near perfect and she's really pretty. I guess you can I say I'm jealous of her.

After leaving Lea's house I decided to go home and I called the principal from here. After setting all of my work on the kitchen counter I pulled out my phone and dialed his number.

As I was waiting for him to pick up I heard a knock at my door. I quickly went to the door and opened it quickly.

I dropped my phone once I seen Daniel at my door.

"How did you find me?" I asked him looking at him with wide eyes.

"I have my ways..." He spoke walking into my house making me back up.

"Why are you here?" I questioned him.

He kicked my phone so I couldn't bend down to pick it up.

"I heard you've been causing troubles." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Oh so you're here because I'm telling on you and Lea." I said chuckling a little bit.

He nodded his head.

"Well I plan on telling everybody about it and you can't stop me unless you give me what I want." I threatened with a grin on my face.

"And what is that?" He asked with his eyebrow raised.

I walked closer so my lips were almost on his.

"You." I put my finger on his chest bring it all the way down until I reached his pants.

He laughed like it was the funniest thing ever.

"I'm not even attracted to you." He told me pushing me back roughly.

Before I could say another word he grabbed me by my hair and dragged me all the way to my kitchen.

Diggy's POV

I can't believe this bitch wants to threaten me just so I will sleep with her. I only want one person and that's Lea.

I dragged her to the kitchen and grabbed a knife out of a drawer.

"What are you gonna do with that?" She cried out scratching my arm so I would let her hair go but I won't because I have a tight grip.

I didn't answer her as I held the knife up to her neck.

"Please don't kill me! I'll suck your dick!" She begged trying to grab the knife from me.

I chuckled. "Desperate huh? Well that'll get you nowhere." I told her before cutting her throat a little bit.

"I hope you rot in hell!" She yelled with tears coming out of her eyes.

"I'll meet you there." I slit her throat making her eyes roll up.

I threw her on the ground before finding a towel to get rid of my handprints I left.

I wiped everything down and before I left I grabbed the knife I used to kill her.

I plan to throw the knife into the river to get rid of it.

Like I said before no one is going to hurt Lea.

I love Lea with everything in me and I'm willing to kill anyone that gets in my way.

Even if that means I have to kill someone close to her.

___________________________
Uh oh.

Sorry it's so short it's just a filler tbh 😂

I need a new cover. So if anyone can make me one inbox me.

What do you guys think he mean by close to Lea?
What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - msfanfictional ❤️