Chapter 3 ♔

♔chapter 3 ♔

♔ Lea's POV

"This food is very delicious." I complimented Justine.

She smiled. "Thank you so much Lea. I enjoy cooking a lot." She replied back.

I smiled and nodded my head. "You should show me a few pointers sometime. I've never cooked food this good." I said.

"I would love to sweetie." She replied back as we ate.

Diggy and Leon are actually getting along and it surprised me because usually Leon's a quiet kid.

"Excuse me but I have to use the bathroom." I said standing up from the table.

"It's the third room on the left honey." Justine told me.

I walked away from the table and went upstairs.

I walked past a couple of doors until I stopped at one door in particular.

I opened the door a little and noticed that it was Diggy's room.

I was about to shut the door until I got a little bit curious.

They always do say that the way that your room looks describes you.

I opened the door all the way and walked in.

His room had all black walls , had a cream colored carpet, his room is actually very neat. Neater then I thought it would be.

I looked around his room to notice that he's a huge basketball fan and he plays basketball hisself.

I picked up a baby picture of him and stared at it in awe.

"He was so adorable when he was little." I whispered softly.

"Thank you." A voice whispered back in my ear.

I jumped dropping the picture frame on the ground.

"Oh my god , I'm so sorry." I said turning around to face him.

He chuckled. "It's okay. You were just being nosey." He said making me laugh.

"Yeah. I have no business being in here. I'm sorry, I'm just gonna leave." apologized again.

I bent down to pick the picture frame up and then I sat it back down on his dresser.

I was about to walk away before he grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

"Who said I wanted you to leave." He spoke getting extremely close to my face.

I could feel his breathe on my neck and my heart started to go slower.

We were staring deep into each other's eyes.

"I can't be in here." I said quickly before getting out of his arms and walking out his room.

What was that?

I quickly walked back stairs and sat at the table pretending nothing happened.

"What took you so long? Did you get lost in that big hallway?" Joseph asked me.

Leon looked at me with a eyebrow raised.

"Yeah, good thing Diggy was up there showing me the way to the bathroom." I replied back giving us both a alibi.

"Glad Diggy was up there to help." She said before continuing to talk on and on about him.

They make him out to be the perfect son.

Too bad I'm attracted to their perfect son.

________________________________
Lea in MM 🎈

What do you guys think?
Comment Below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

I really appreciate all of the feedback thank you all!

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💕