After Dinner

Addilyn's pov

She made reservations for us. I felt under dresses but Lakien didn't let me forget I was loved so it's okay.

I kissed her three times at dinner. She told me she loved me, and that's why she ran off. I don't want her to be jealous I want her to know I love her. Always. It seemed that she forgave me.

We had dinner and talked. Most of the talk was about cheer and gymnastics. Soccer too. We talked about our classes. It was sweet. I got to know her better. It was great. I honestly had so much fun.

We kissed in the bathroom. Oh my god! I practically made out with Lakien in the bathroom.

She drove me home and we talked some more. She said that there was something she needed to tell me. I didn't want this night to end. I wanted to sit and talk. Have her tell me everything she wanted to tell me. And I could tell her everything too.

She kissed me good night at my door step. I felt like we should be in a movie.

I went to bed thinking about her, and us. Everything that we could be.

I texted her an hour later
Hi Laky.
Oh Addy, hi.
I had so much fun tonight.
Me too.
I didn't want it to end.
I still don't.
Lakien? I love you.
I love you too princess.
I fell asleep after that.

I woke up that next morning thinking about her. I turned on Chopin and slowe danced with my imaginary Lakien. She would think I'm a fool if she saw me. But I missed her. She text me a few minutes after I woke up.

Good morning beautiful, I'm picking you up, I've got a surprise.
I was so excited. I pulled on some jeans and a sweater and ran outside.
Yay. I love you.
I love you too.
I walked out side and there she was, waiting for me. I ran up to her and kissed her.
I was ready for our surprise.