Falling hard and quick

Lakien's pov

We kissed. Holy fuck. I kissed her!!! Her lips are so soft. I want to kiss her again. Anyway we are in the car and on our way back to school. There is only like 5 minutes of class left so I'm just going to get stuff from my locker.

"Heys Adds do you have anything after school? I was just wondering if you wanted to do something..."

She looked at me and blushed but told me that she had to go home and help her mom unpack. Which makes sense.

"Okay well lets go get our stuff then I'll drive you home?"

She nods her head so I get out and open her door. Then we start walking to school while holding hands. I realized she looked kinda nervous...is that because I'm holding her hand? Maybe she doesnt want to be seen with me in public...I let go of her hand before we walk inside then tell her to meet me at my car in 10 minutes. So I head to my locker.

"Hey Lakien why weren't you in class today?"

That would be Nash. He's been one of my best friends since we where little. He's a little over protective though. Only because I know he has a thing for me. I could never see him like that though. He's like a brother to me. I tell him I was out running to let out some anger. He understood.

"Bye Nashyyy"

"Bye Lakiii"

We hugged then I started walking to my car. When I got there she was already waiting for me. She looks beautiful without even trying. I sneak up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist. Then I kiss her cheek and open her door to help her in. Then I go to my side of the car. Realization? Completely in love with her