Get to know her

Lakien's pov

We are walking down the hall to class but she is staring at the ground. Maybe I said something wrong...

"Hey I'm sorry If I was too forward or something...I just kinda want to get to know you...whats your name?"

She told me her name was Addilyn. I don't know why but her voice gives me butterflies. We just continued walking until we got to class. I planned on talking to her all period but unfortunately the teacher was watching us like a hawk so I couldn't say anything. I didn't want to get her in trouble on her first day at a new school. We kept looking at each other I found it cute. But the next time she looked at me I winked and she started blushing. It was so adorable!!! I'm falling so hard but...I don't think I care. I don't care if she is human or a girl. I just want her. I know it seems really fast for me to feel like this but I cant help it. Finally class ends and we have a free period and lunch so like 2 hours with nothing to do. As we pack up our bags I think about asking her to come with me to my house for our break. We do have two hours. How will I explain how big my house is though...it's a pack house. Close to 30 people live there. Lets just go with it.

"Hey since we have 2 hours would you like to come to my house...? I know we dont know each other much but we could use this time just for that. Plus maybe you can meet my sister and brothers. They aren't in school yet as their school doesn't start until next week"