Next Morning.

Addilyn's pov

I woke up the next morning and checked my phone like I always do. It was the same as everyday, until I got to my Instagram account. I had a dm from Lakien. Oh my god, I thought. She wanted my number, so I gave it to her. Too bad she didn't give me hers, then I could of text her and she would see it sooner.

I woke up early than I thought so I put a mix of classical on my record player. I pulled on some socks so I could twirl around my room. I started to unpack my things.

After a bit, I took a shower and plaited my hair. I wore a dark blue skirt, and a white top. Lakien would like this, right? I thought as I spun around in the mirror.

I slid down the banister and made my self some tea. I pulled on my new ankle boots and went to school.

I saw Lakien's car in the lot. I walked up to it, and sure enough, she was still inside. I tapped on the window, and waved. She got out of her car and hugged me.

After one day, Lakien Jai Lykos hugged me. I was still in disbelief.

We walked hip to hip into school. We got our things and headed to class.

As we waited by the classroom door, I thought about kissing her, but what if she didn't want to at school, in front of all her friends.

I turned to face her and I smiled. She smiled back. She must of thought the same I did. Only she had the courage to do so. She leaned in, and before I knew it, I was kissing Lakien.

Again. In school. In front of everyone. It still felt electric. The kiss made me melt on the inside. I was kissing Lakien Jai Lykos.