Next to her.

Addilyn's pov

I fell asleep in Lakiens car. I though I could take a little nap before class. I knew she would wake me up. She would have too, right?

I woke up on my own. I wasn't in Lakien's car, but she was right in front of me. This isn't real , I thought.

But it was.

I watched her for a little bit. She was sleeping. God, she was just a pretty sleeping as she was awake. I reached out and traced her jawline. Carefully, I didn't want to wake her.

I smiled. I was so close to Lakien. I wanted to be this close to her, always. I sat up a teeny bit and kissed her cheek. Her eyes twitched a little, but then she smiled. She wasn't sleeping! She knew I was right here. She didn't do anything to stop it. I just kissed Lakien, and she didn't do anything to stop it.

She opened her eyes and smiled. I couldn't help but to smile back. I was so close to Lakien, but before I knew it, we were even closer. She laid down on my chest, and let me play with her hair.

After a bit, she turned around to face me. "I suppose we should get you back" she said, then kissed me. And I kissed her back!

I kissed Lakien Jai Lykos, the most beautiful girl at school.

We both sat up and she sat on my side of the bed. Our knees touching as we pulled our shoes on. I looked at her. When she sat up, she looked back at me. "One more." I whispered and kissed her again.

Lakien and Addilyn, Addilyn and Lakien. We were closer than we were before. I loved it. I loved her. I wanted to be close to her forever.

I watched her dark hair go back and forth as she skipped down the stairs. I smiled when she held my hand as we left her house. I swear, something inside me changed when we held hands in her car.

We started to drive away, but before that, I got another kiss.