Her Family.

Addilyn's pov

Her house was huge. It was green and hidden a bit in the trees. We walked through the door. Her house smelt fresh, and sweet like her.

I heard someone running through the house before she nearly ran into us. "Hi Lakien." The little girl said.
"Addilyn, this Mako." Lakien said to me. She gave Mako a hug, and lifted her to my level so I could say hi.
"Hi Mako." I said.
"Hi." She called as she raced back they way she came from.
Lakien grabbed my hand and pulled me into the living room.

Ah. She's holding my hand! I thought.

She pulled me through an empty kitchen into a living room. There were three people in the living room.
"This is Dasher and Dakota" she said pointing to two boys playing in the floor, "and mommy, shes really called Asena." She pointed to the woman on the couch.
"Hi, Asena."I said.
"Hi. I love you." Lakien said to everyone.
She pulled me up a stair case and down a hall. She opened a door, and pushed me in before her.
"This is my room." She said as she sat on her bed. She patted the blanket next to her. An invitation to sit I guess.

I sat down next to her. She was close to me again, I was close to her. I could feel her heat against me.

It wasn't long before she hopped up, and started showing me around her room.

I didn't pay much attention. I could only watch the way she moved and how her hair laid down her back. How she got real serious when she looked back at me.

I couldn't take my eyes off her.