Going To Her House.

Addilyn's pov

We were on our way to Lakien's house. I was nervous. Could she tell? I hope not.

We were in the car for a little bit when she pulled over. I asked her why. She told me that I looked nervous. She told me she would be right beside me the whole time. "I promise. I will always be."

What! She just said that? I melted a little bit. Not only was it the sweetest thing to say, I wanted it. I didn't know Lakien that well but I wanted to, I wanted to spend my time beside her.

She started driving and turned the radio up. I must of been too slow to answer. Or she could tell I was affected by what she said. My heart was still going a million miles a minute after she started driving. I barely noticed her hand on mine.

Does she like me? Do I like her? I mean, look at her. She gorgeous. Long dark hair, pretty eyes, and sharp features. Of course I liked her. Look at me, there was nothing special, plus I'm a girl. Why would she like me? But she's holding my hand.

She started to slow down.

Did she smile at me? Oh my god. She smiled at me. My heart began to race as she turned into a drive way.

"Woah" was my first thought. "This house is huge." It really was. It was a pretty house too. The land was huge and pretty, just like her house.

I turned and smiled at her. My nerves were high, but I was inches away from Lakien, she was holding my hand.

She took her hand off mine when she got out of the car. No. I quick got out of the car and stood next to her.

She lead me to her house, and I followed.