People started getting coupled up. Tatianna walked over to me.

Tatianna: Hey.

Me: Sup.

She grabbed my hands and pulled me up. We went to the floor. I placed my hand on her waist and she placed her left on my right shoulder and the right one intertwined with my left one. We swayed side to side.

Tatianna: Jordan.

Me: Yeah.

Tatianna: Thank you.

Me: For what?

Tatianna: Everything.

I was thinking for about a minute.

Me: Your welcome.

( Dre )

I was nervous. I looked at Janice at the punch bowl. She looked so beautiful in her Black Lace Long Sleeves Cut Out Maxi Dress and her Black Hardware Strappy Open Toe Heels Faux. Wait , what the hell is happening.

Me: Uh Janice.

She turned around and smiled.

Janice: Oh h-

She was cut off by some dude coming up to her and grabbing her wrist.

Dude: Your gonna dance with me shawty.

He licked his lips.

Me: Nigga , get your hands off of her.

Dude: And what are you gonna do if I don't?

I walked infront of him and opened the right side on my jacket to show I was packing heat.

Me: And there's other niggas round here that got em too. Get at me.

Dude: Sorry man.

Me: Yeah move.

He walked off to some other girl.

Janice: Heh , thanks.

Me: No problem. Your mine now.

Janice: What if I don't wanna be yours?

Me: Do you wanna be mine?

Janice: Well yeah.

She looked down blushing. I grinned and grabbed her chin.

Me: Then your mine and only mine.

I connected our lips. She played in my waves. Hey , that actually feels good.

They played Hit The Quan and Sierra ran to the floor pulling me and Janice. We all got in a circle and started dancing. It was me , Janice , Sierra , Jayden , Selena , Keko , Khalayah , Kiara , Jordan and Tatianna all in the circle.

Tati laughed and we all started dancing. People cleared way cause it was 10 of us. I don't see why they moved but more room.