Ch. 10

Recap:

Tatianna: Look at me now.

She said it with so much force. I was scared. I looked up and her jaw clenched.

Tatianna: Who did this.

-  -  -  -  -

{ Tatianna } 

Sierra: It's not important.

Me: Not important!? Sierra , you have a broken nose , two black eyes , a busted lip , a bruised body , slit wrists and a slit cheek and you tell me it's nothing!

Sierra: Please don't do anything. They'll kill me.

Me: How many.

Sierra: Two.

Me: Grade.

Sierra: 12th.

I nodded.

Me: Okay. Okay.

Sierra: Please don't do anything.

Me: Sierra , I have to. This isn't right.

Sierra: I'm begging you.

She started crying. It hurted me to see her cry. I pulled her into me and held her while she cried. I stroked her hair.

Sierra: I'm scared.

Me: What for?

Sierra: They'll try to kill me.

Me: Who are they Sierra.

Sierra: I cant tell you. If something happens again , I'll tell you who they are.

Me: Okay.

She soon fell asleep. I laid her on the bed and went downstairs. My white tank top had blood all over it. Everybody was still in the living room. I went into the kitchen and saw Jordan and Alonna. They were talking. I walked around them and no. Alonna and me are not cool. I just needed to fix Sierra face before she loses to much blood. I grabbed the first aid kit and what i needed for stitches.

Jordan: Why you need that?

Me: Sierra.

Jordan: What happened?

Me: Severe bullying.

After that I ran back up to Sierra's room. I sat beside her on the bed. I started cleaning but couldn't help but notice her phone blowing up. I grabbed it and unlocked it. Her screen savor was a picture of me and her. We were at the park sitting ontop of the picnic table and we were hugging and smiling while Jordan took the picture. I could hardly see it because it was shattered. I'll have to get it repaired. I looked at her messages. It was from facebook. There were from several people. One from a Nessa Morgan.

Nessa Morgan: Remember what I said , You tell , I kill . I know where Tatianna lives and I know you live with her , so I won't hesitate to kill you . Take what happened to you today a warning . 

So Nessa is one of the girls who did this? Hmph. Okay. I went to the next one that was from a Erica Saunders. 

Erica Saunders: Sierra , Uhm. I'm sorry? Like I- nevermind. Just go kill your self. Nobody wants you here anyways. Nobody loves you either. Aha. Bye. 

So Erica is the other one? I know who both of them are and I know all of their classes. I checked the next one from a Obvy Cesar.

Obvy Cesar: I heard you suck dick. Well that's what somebody told me. I'll pay you 100 to suck and fuck me. 50 to just either suck or fuck.