Ch. 40

( Tatianna )

It was the day of prom and tomorrow's my birthday. Aye , I'm finna be 19 and moving out! Yep! I said it. I'm moving into a apartment. I have furniture being delivered there today so tomorrow , all I gotta do is is move in cause I already paid my deposit and first months rent , I have the keys.

Dre is letting me borrow his White Lexus LFA with Black Rims until he buys me a new car.

Nobody knows I'm moving into my own apartment yet. But soon they will when everything is put in.

Today I have a lot on my agenda. I have to go pick up my
Dress from the taylors , redo my hair , pack up some more of my clothes and take them over to the apartment , pick up my shoes from my moms house , buy a new wand curler and get Jordan's corsage.

I had on a Black Sleeveless Heart cut out romper and my Black and Red Jordan flights. My hair was tied in a messy bun with a red head band for the baby hairs. I grabbed my bag that had my makeup kit and hair things in it , keys , my purse and my phone and went downstairs. Nobody was here because I was supposed to be at my mothers house so the boys and studs can get dressed here. I locked up the house and got in the car placing the bags on the floorboard. I started the engine placing my shades on. I rolled down the window and plugged my phone up to the AUX. I hit shuffle and Big Sean - Blessings Ft. Drake came one. I drove off and out the gates. I passed the boys and studs coming up Dre's long ass driveway. Keko was driving. He blew the horn and I blew mine back. I went out the second pair of gates and got on the highway. My phone rang it was Sierra. She's going to the prom with Jayden since Jayden's a Senior and their still together. I hit the green button.

Me: Wassup Sierra.

Sierra: Nothing bored as fuck. What you doing?

Me: I think Imma go and pick up my dress from the taylors. Want me to scoop you?

Sierra: Yeah , I'm dressed.

Me: Ard. I'm bout 15 minutes away.

Sierra: Ard.

We hung up and I hit 90. The son got changed to Booty by Jennifer Lopez and Iggy Azalea. I start dancing in the seat. I got off the highway and passed Kiara. She blew the horn and I blew mine.

I pulled into the driveway and parked. I grabbed my bags and locked the doors. I walked in. My ugly cousin Sierra was on the couch.

Me: Sup ugly.

She laughed.

Sierra: Nothing much hoe.

I laughed.

Me: So I have a bunch of things to do today and your gonna be helping me.

Sierra: It's better than sitting in the house.

I laughed.

Me: Of course it is , Imma go put these in your room and I'll be back.

Sierra: Alright.

I ran up to her room and threw the bag on the bed and went back downstairs.

Me: Ready?

Sierra: Yep.

She grabbed her purse and we walked out and I locked up the house. We got in the car and I pulled off heading towards the highway.

Sierra: So what are we going to do first?

Me: Well first we're gonna go pick up my dress then bring it back to the house because as you know , that's where the girls will be getting dressed at.

Sierra: Oh. Okay.

The song Drop It Low by Ester Dean came on.

Me: Aye. Drop it low.

I started twerking in the seat.

Sierra: Aye. Omg what if they play Hit The Quan , you know we finna get that shit.

I laughed and swerved the corner.

Me: Oh hell yeah we are. Dancing is what we do best.

Sierra: Especially when we're doing it together.

Me: Of course.

We laughed and I parked.

Me: You coming in?

Sierra: Yeah.

Me: Alright.

We grabbed our purses and got out. I locked the doors and we went in and up to the desk.

Man: May I help you?

Me: Yeah. I'm here to pick up my prom dress.

Man: Name?

Me: Tatianna Johnson.

Man: Number?

I gave him my number.

Man: Oh right. I'll be right back with your dress and your total will be 137.27.

Me: Okay.

I got out two hundreds and waited for him to come back.

Sierra: This girl tried to step in my face haha.

Me: Damn girl. What you do?

Sierra: I beat that bitch is what I did. She kept pushing me and I gave her one good punch and she went down never came back til the end of the day.

I laughed.

Me: Damn g.

Sierra: Hell yeah. That bitch dumb.

The man came back and I handed him the money.

Me: Keep the change.

I smiled and grabbed the dress that was inside the bag and we went out to the car. Sierra got in and I handed her the dress and when I got in I laid it over us because I don't have a backseat. I started the engine and pulled off.

Sierra: I wonder how your dress will look in you cause in the bag , it's beautiful.

I laughed.

Me: Thank you and I know right.

I pulled up and parked. We got out leaving our purses in and walked in the house. We went up to her room and I hung the dress up.

Me: Now , I have to go pick up some boxes and buy a new wand curler and pick up Jordan's corsage.

Sierra: Why boxes?

Me: Promise you won't be upset or anything.

Sierra: Depends.

Me: Fine. Well , I'm moving out of my moms house and Dre's house.

Sierra: Oh my gosh. Really? Where?

Me: These super cute apartments. I'll show you but Imma need for you to drive your car so we can out more boxes in both. First we'll be going to the apartment. I already got the keys and everything.

Sierra: Sounds fye.

Me: Cool. Let's go.

We walked back out and I grabbed her purse from my car and handed it to her. We got in our cars and I drove to the apartments. It was only bout 45 minutes away.

- - -
Ch. 40

- 16 or more votes

- 7 comments

- Sorry for any mistakes

Cammy 😈