Ch. 22

{ Tatianna }

I woke up to Jordan unwrapping her arms around me and answering her phone. She put it on speaker.

Jordan: Wassup.

??: Is this Jordan Henderson?

Jordan: Yeah who's this?

??: I work at Miami Hospital and I've called to inform you that your mother has been shot.

Jordan jumped up.

Jordan: Is she alive?

??: She's stable right now , but we don't know how much longer we can keep her stable.

Jordan: Okay , I'm on my way.

Jordan hung up and threw the phone. I sat up in bed and looked at her. She was looking down. I grabbed her hands and pulled her to me into a tight hug. I let her cry on my shoulder.

Me: Hey hey. Stop crying and get dressed.

I pulled her off my shoulder and grabbed her face. Her eyes were poofy. I wiped her tears with my thumbs.

Jordan: I thought you were mad at me.

Me: That's another times discussion. Get dressed and we'll go down to the hospital.

Jordan: We'll? Your going with me?

Me: Uh yeah? Your not going alone.

Jordan: I love you , Tatianna.

Me: I love you too baby.

I kissed her and climbed outta bed. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I then stripped and climbed into the shower. I felt a kiss on my neck. I looked back and saw Jordan. I bit my lip and faced her. She wrapped her arms around me and I wrapped mine around her neck and we made a kiss happen. She then pushed me up against the wall as I wrapped my legs around her waist. Her right hand slid down to my clit and rubbed it. I moaned softly and arched my back. She kissed my neck and sucked on my neck. It hurt but felt so good. Jordan shove another finger in which made it to be 4 fingers that was inside my vagina. I arched my back and hid my face in her neck and came all over her fingers. I left my head there in her neck even though she pulled out and licked her fingers.

Me: Ah shit.

Jordan: You taste good.

Me: Thank you.

Jordan: No problem babe.

I got down and washed my self and got out leaving Jordan in there. I wrapped my towel around me and entered my bedroom. I went to my dresser and grabbed a pair of Grey sweatpants , white tank top and some socks. I dropped the towel and put on my lotion , body spray and deodorant. Then I slipped on my undergarments and my clothes. I went to my closet and grabbed Jordan's one of many hoodies that she left here and slipped it on. I went back into the bathroom and dropped my towel in the dirty clothes basket.

Me: Hurry up Jordan.

She was quiet.

Me: Jordan.

Quiet. Still.

I sighed and walked over to the shower and opened the door , she was sleep on the bench.

Me: JORDAN!

She jumped up.

Jordan: Oh shit.

I laughed and closed the door back after handing her a towel. I went back to the sink and grabbed my hair brush and brushed my hair. Jordan got out the shower as I was brushing my hair and walked past me after looking in the mirror at her hair. She went into my room. I grabbed the mop oout of my bathroom closet and mopped the floor since we both made a mess with the water , plus it's a habit. I cleaned the shower and put the washrags in the dirty clothes hamper. Jordan came back in the bathroom wearing Black sweatpants , Black Nike Air Force 1 Mid and her Black and Red hoodie. She used my brush and put her hair in a bun. I grabbed her piercings and put them in having to sit on the counter cause she was so much taller than me. She finished her bun and faced me. I pulled her inbetween my legs and grabbed her lip and put the piercing in. She put the eyebrow one in. I kissed her.