Ch. 13

{ Same Day ; Jordan } 

After I put that ass to sleep. I covered her up and got in the shower. Once I got out , I pulled on Black Levi's , Red Hoodie and Black and Red Bred 13's on. I grabbed my keys and left downstairs. I saw Alonna asleep on the couch. I covered her up too and left out the house. I got in my truck and drove over to the trap house. I parked beside Dre's car and got out. I walked in and found everybody in the living room.

Me: Okay I'm here.

Keko: About time.

Me: Yeah yeah. What's the big deal.

Keko: Well. We got connections.

Me: To what?

Killa: Dang Boss. We got connections to who robbed you. Now , they not them who did it , but I think they know em.

Me: Aight. Bring them to me. NOW.

Everybody started scattering. I went to my office and laid back.

-  -  -  -  -  

{ Tatianna } 

I woke up around 2. I took a shower and put on Grey Sweats , Black Tanktop and . I put my hair in a bun ontop of my head. I slipped on my glasses instead of my contacts and walked downstairs with my keys and stuff.

Me: Alonna , I'm leaving.

Alonna: Okay.

I walked out the house and into my car. Wait. Khaleyah! I grabbed my phone and called Jordan.

{ Beginning Of Convo } 

Jordan: Wassu-

Me: Where's my sister?

Jordan: Calm down baby. She's at my mom's house.

Me: Where does she live?

Jordan: 321 Florida Drive

Me: Is she okay?

Jordan: Yeah , my mom loves her.

Me: Okay baby.

Jordan: I love you.

Me: I like you too.

Jordan: I said Love , not like.

Me: I know what you said.

Jordan: So you don't love me?

Me: You know I do.

Jordan: I know baby girl. But , I wanna here you say it.

Me: Te amo papá ( I love you daddy )

Jordan: Yo también te amo nena ( I love you too babygirl ) 

Me: Adios.

Jordan: Adios baby.

{ End Of Conversation } 

I put Jordan's mother address in my GPS on my phone and drove to her house. I pulled up and got out. I knocked and an older man answered.

Me: Is Khaleyah here?