Ch 24

{ Khalayah }

I woke up beside Alana. It was around 12:00 noon. I was naked. I looked around and saw my phone beside Alana's. I reached for it and powered it on. As I waited , I got up and slipped on Alana's shirt and buttoned it up. I grabbed a scrunchy and put my hair up. I grabbed my phone and put it on her iHome and played my music on shuffle. I cut on the shower and dropped the shirt stepping into the shower. I grabbed my wash rag and washed my body. I heard the sink running so I know Alana is up. I finished my shower 30 minutes later. I wrapped a towel around my self and walked out into the bed room. Right now Kid Ink - Sunset was playing. Alana was laying on the bed checking her phone. I grabbed my bag and grabbed the clothes out of it.

Me: Morning.

Alana: Morning.

I grabbed my lotion and sat on the towel on the bed and put the lotion on my body.

Me: Can you put lotion on my back?

I waited bout 10 seconds before the lotion was taken out of my hands and squirted on my back. I felt her rubbing it in.

Me: Thanks.

Alana: Your welcome.

I then pulled on my undergarments. I slipped on my Black tights , red and black tank top and my black and red chucks. I turned around and Alana was gone. I grabbed my phone and cut the music off. I went downstairs and saw Alana on the couch.

Alana: Hey come sit down. We need to talk.

Me: Um okay. What about?

I sat down beside her.

Alana: Look , last night was a mistake.

Me: What the fuck you mean mistake!? I slept with you and you talking bout some it was a mistake!?

Alana: Khalayah-

I cute her off.

Me: No shut up and lemme talk Alana. I'm tired of you making me feel like I'm worth it and then you turn right back around and fuck me over. If you haven't seen it yet , I really like you and I want to be with you but your still hung up on your dumb ass girlfriend who cheated on you with your cousin. I'm tired of this Alana! I'm not gone sit here and let you play me like this. When you actually catch feelings and stop being a child , hit my line.

I stomped upstairs and grabbed my stuff. I grabbed my keys and went downstairs. Alana was laying on the couch now.

Me: Have a nice life bitch.

I went out slamming the door. Mae's car was in the driveway. I got in mine and drove off.

{ Tatianna }

I woke up to mom walking in my room dressed.

Mom: I'm going to run some errands. Your dad is already at work , Sierra is with Jayden and Khaleyah is at her friend Brian's house. His address is on your dresser. I'll be back around 3 to 4.

Me: Okay.

She walked out and a few seconds later the door slammed shut to lemme know she was gone. I checked my phone and saw 3 missed calls from Jordan and 1 from Khalayah. I called Khalayah back first.

Khalayah: Hello?

Me: Why are you crying?

Khalayah: Tati , I'm so tired of Alana.

Me: What she do now?

Khalayah: She don't know who or what she wants! Like last night we fucked and this morning she told me it was a mistake.