Ch. 42

( Tatianna )

It was now 5:00 and I was just pulling up to my parents. I was coming back from my apartment I parked and grabbed the corsage , wand curler and my purse and got out locking the doors. I walked in and closed and locked the door behind me.

Me: Sierra! I'm back.

I went up the stairs and into my room. She was packing my books. There was a lot of boxes that has been packed.

Sierra: Hey.

Me: Hey. I see you got a lot done.

Sierra: Yeah. I did. You have a lot of clothes.

Me: Hah , I know right.

I sat the corsage on the dresser with my purse and grabbed a box and started to pack my bathroom materials but leaving my shampoo , body wash , shaving cream , razor and sponge.

Sierra: Oh my gosh. Can I borrow this book?

Me: What book?

Sierra: Roots.

Me: Oh yeah. That's a good book. Sure , you can borrow it.

Sierra: Thanks.

Me: No problem.

I taped the box close and sat it beside the rest. I grabbed another box and took down all of my pictures , poster and awards off my wall and dresser.

Sierra: When is everybody else coming?

Me: They should be he-

I was cut off by the doorbell.

Me: Now.

I walked downstairs and opened the door. There stood Khalayah , Selena and Janice.

Me: Did you three ride together?

Janice: Nope. Pulled up at the same time.

Me: Oh.

I let them in and we all went up to my room. Well , old room.

Selena: Woah , where's all your stuff?

Me: In boxes.

Janice: Why?

Me: I'm moving out. But don't tell my parents , Dre , Keko or Jordan. I wanna tell them. Soon.

They laughed.

Selena: Ard.

Khalayah: So , shall we start getting dressed?

Me: We could.

Selena: Sounds good to me.

Me: Thanks for coming to my prom you guys.

Khalayah: Well I gotta go cause it's my prom too.

I laughed and punched her arm.

Me: Let's get dressed. I call my own shower!

I laughed and ran into my bathroom. I stripped and threw my clothes into the hamper of clothes I gotta wash today. I got in the shower. I took my time washing my body and shaving. Once I got out I wrapped a towel around and and walked out. Nobody was in my room anymore.

I grabbed a Black pair of Boyshorts and Bra set and slipped them on after my lotion and deodorant. I slipped on my robe and went back into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face again and walked out and sat infront of my vanity set. I had my dress laying on the bed beside my shoes and all my make up laying infront of me.

I stared at my self for a while and all I saw was insecurities.

I saw the door open and Khalayah walk in wearing her robe that she leaves here.