Ch. 3

{ Tatianna } 

I had fell asleep in Andre's bed last night beside of Khalayah. I honestly don't know if every body is downstairs still or not. I climbed out of bed. I was in a sports bra and sweatpants. I had my hair in a high ponytail. I brushed my teeth and went downstairs. I saw Jordan on the couch near the wall. Cameron , Kalob and Stan on the floor and Dre on the couch with a girl wrapped in his arms. When the hell she get here and who the hell are they? Oh hell no. They seemed to be sleeping quite nice. They wanted to keep us up until 5 in the morning. They finna get waken up. I walked back up the stairs quietly and got Khalayah up.

Khalayah: What's up?

Me: Lets wake they bitch asses up.

Khalayah: Pots and pans?

Me: Hell yes.

We went back downstairs and everybody was still sleeping. I saw Jordan flipped over onto her stomach. She looks so cute when she's sleeping.

We grabbed some pots and pans.

Me: 1.

Khalayah: 2. Wait.

Me: Yeah.

Khalayah: Let's play really loud music.

Me: Good idea.

I grabbed my beats speaker and played Thot Walk , Oldie but goodie haha.

Me: Okay. 1.

Khalayah: 2.

Both: 3.

I hurriedly and pushed play and we started banging pots and pans. It was really loud.

Me: Get yall asses up!

They flipped off couches and started looking like fishes out of water.

Khalayah: You guys want to keep us up late! You gone get waken up early!

Dre: STOP!

Me: NO!

Khalayah: Free my Uncle Mike!

I laughed at her ass. Everybody slowly got up and we stopped with the pots and pans and cut the music off.

Me: All yall mofo's better be up. 

Jordan: I wanna sleep.

Me: No!

Khalayah: We'll cook if you all get up.

Everybody instantly shot up except Jordan. She just flipped over on her back and put one of her arms behind her head. I walked over to her and straddled her waist.

Me: Hey. You okay?

Jordan: Yeah. Just not a morning person.

Me: Well. You better get used to it.

Jordan: I can see that.

I got off of her and went into the kitchen where Khalayah was and we started on breakfast.

- - - - 

We finished it and passed out plates. We all sat down and started eating. I was sitting beside Jordan. Khalayah was beside of Cameron. They are cousins.

Me: So what are you guys doing today?

Khalayah: My cou-

POP! POP! POP!

Gunshots were being heard.

The boys and Jordan grabbed their guns and shot back. Me and Khalayah were in the kitchen. I'm not about that gun life but I will use one if I have to. I gave Khalayah one and I got one. We started shooting back. I could see one get out the car. I went out the back door and to the side of the house. I could get a clear shot. I shot him in the head. He dropped like a sack of potatoes. One shot at where I was and I felt a pain in my arm. That fucker shot me in the arm! I aimed with the other arm and shot him in the face. He dropped. The others got in the van and sped off. Leaving one behind. He saw me and walked over to me.