Chapter 4 ~ Arriving

* Suzy's POV *
"Ok ok Aaron I think that's it for today! XD go ahead and go home and pack :)"
"THANK YOU SO MUCH MRS. SUZY!!"
"Ok I get it Aaron haha go on and rest now bye bye"

I closed the door after he left and got the phone to call America!

"Hello?"
"America??!!"
"Yea?"
"Pack your bags we are going to Korea!"
"WHAATT??"
*hanged up*

Haha I wanted to tease her a bit xD

*rapid door knocks*

As expected

"SUSANA OPEN THE DAMN DOOR EXPLANATION NEEDED"

"Why hello there best friend"
"WHAT IS THIS???!!"
"Haha alright sit down"

I explained it all to her

"Woah so your being hired by BTS then INFINITE??!!"
"Pretty much :D"
"AND IM GOING WITH YOU?!"
"Yep"
"YASS THANKS!!"
"Haha of course! But you gotta be all packed by Tuesday afternoon ok?"
"Of course!!! I'm gonna go start packing right now!!.. And .."
She kept talking and talking while she was walking towards the door REAAALLLY slowly...

"Ok America hurry along~"
"Oh and we might go eat some rice cakes.. And hmmm dobdokki .. And OH seaweed soup our birthdays are coming up!!"
"Ok sure will...." I shut the door.

*phone rings*

"Hello?"
"Also we can learn how to make a bento box!!"
"Haha ok are you done?"
"Hmm yea"
"Ok get packing I'll pick you up in the morning so we can eat breakfast and pick up Aaron"
"Wah Aaron is going to.. Heh... He's cute..."
"Meh I don't think you'd like him that way ...anyways byebye we all gotta pack!"

~ Tuesday Morning ~
* Suzy's POV *
I woke up sorta early like around 9 to pack up.
Once I was done I called both Aaron and America to see if there were ready for me to pick them up... Of course they both had been prepared.

~ At Aaron's house ~
America was anxiously knocking on Aaron's door waiting for him to open

*door opens*

"Oh hi guys!! Come in for a bit I just have to get a few other things"

We waited in the living room for a bit discussing what we should all eat till we just simply decided on McDonald's.

"Alright I'm done" we heard Aaron saying as he was walking towards the door.

"Oh ok let's go!!!!!"
"Haha ok ok America we are going.. Hey Aaron is McDonald's ok for you?"
"Yes Mrs. Suzy"
"Stop calling me MRS Suzy I'm not even married! Just call me Suzy ok?"
"Ahhh okay Mrs Su-"
I glared at him
"Ahem 'Suzy'."

We headed out ate breakfast at McDonalds. A bit after we went to the airport. About an hour later our plane arrived so we quickly boarded.

"Omg I can't believe you actually got hired by BTS and almost by infinite as well.. And right this moment we are boarding a plane to go to our dream place in Korea..."
"Ah America I promised you it would happen some day no? Hehe now let's get on this plane it's a looooong way to Korea!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* Sungyeol's POV *
{Wednesday 6:30 A.M}

"Yah Sungyeol wake up!!! We have to be ready by 9 for the photo shoot!!"
"Meehhhh Sunggyu hyung it's barely SIX!!!!!"
"Doesn't matter being punctual makes a good impression now get dressed!"
"UGGHHH" I threw pillow at him
"Yah sungyeol GET UP!!!"
"OWW!!! Good leaders don't throw stuff at their little ones!"
"Little ones my ass sungyeol just get up!"
"UGHHH"
"Wake Myungsoo also!" Sunggyu yelled

I got dressed quickly... Nothing fancy just a white shirt and jeans.

"MYUNGSOO GET UP"
"Noooo SHHH"
"MYUNGSOO!! Up up up!!!!!"
I got on top of his bed and started jumping
"Wheeee hehe!!!"
"Sungyeooolllll go away!!! Uggh"
"Nope gyu said to wake up for the shoot!"
"Fiiinnneee"

He eventually got up and we both headed to the living room to meet up with the others

"Ah sungyeol and myungsoo are finally up!!" We heard the other members say annoyed.
"Yay hyungs are up!!! Let's go see BTS and Suzy :D!!!"
"Hehe Sungjong is right let's go!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* Suzy's POV*
It's been a really log flight but finally we are about to land!

"SUZY WE ARE BREATHING THE SAME AIR AS THEM!"
"Hehehe I knoooowwww but shhhh people are gonna look at us weird America xD"

"Mrs-..... I mean Suzy do you need any help with your suitcases.?"
"Oooh Suzy Aaron is flirting with yooouuu~" America whispered
"That's his job! shhh"
"Ah no Aaron that's ok you have have enough to carry"

Once we got off the plane and into the airport I saw a tall man standing in front with a sign that said 'Mrs. Suzy'

"Ah that must be BTS's manager let's go!"

"Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Suzy pleasured to work with you please take care of us!"
"Us?"
All of a sudden you see V peeping behind him
"Eyyy!!!! Omg it's THE KIM TAEHYUNG!!!" America started saying while squealing really loudly
"I see you a fan V why don't you show mrs uh-?"
"America!!!"
"Oh Mrs. America to the car~"
"Hehe yes manager-nim"

V held out his hand signaling he wanted America to take his hand. America just looked at me.

"Yes go with him America!" I whispered.
"Eeee thanks!"
America got anxiously pulled by V to the car while me and Aaron followed the manager.
In the car the manager was telling us about why the other photographer was fired... Some argument over a lollipop..? On the seat behind us V was styling America's short hair to look like J-hopes in 'No More Dream'
~~~~~~~~~~~~
* Sungyeol's POV *
{Wednesday 8:50}
We got here at about 8 and this lady is still not here!! Even BTS is ready with their makeup well except V i haven't seen him.
"Hey Jin! Once again thanks for letting us come"
"Ah Sungyeol no problem but sorry for the wait I guess there is bad traffic"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
* Suzy's POV *
We are running a bit late but we are finally here I can't believe we are finally here about to meet BTS and INFINITE!! As soon as we went in I heard a guy go "FINALLY SHE IS HERE!!!!"